• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradshaw's stiffarm

Bradshaw has one of the most violent stiffarms i've seen

He uses it to break so many tackles

Re: Bradshaw's stiffarm

ITS EPIC. to see this little guy stiff arm these safety's cough cough eagles game

Comment

[quote user="GiantFanatic55"]Bradshaw has one of the most violent stiffarms i've seen

[/quote]right up there Jim Kellys

Comment

[quote user="chizz"]ITS EPIC. to see this little guy stiff arm these safety's cough cough eagles game[/quote]

Trust me that guy is not little... His proportions like most football players are freakish...

Comment

Bradshaw's stiffarm reminds me of John Riggin's stiffarm from years ago, also Emmitt Smith. Bradshaw knows how to get lose with those stiffarms.

Comment

[quote user="GiantFanatic55"]Bradshaw has one of the most violent stiffarms i've seen

[/quote]I was thinking about that when i saw the SB 46 replay.
            Peace,
            DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="GiantFanatic55"]Bradshaw has one of the most violent stiffarms i've seen

[/quote]I was thinking about that when i saw the SB 46 replay.[/quote]

Hahaha yeah, thats what made me post this

Comment

AB is my favorite Giant. He is SUCH a SMART player -- seems to do everything right. And he is one tenacious guy. I love his style and hope that he's a Giant for the rest of his career.

Bradshaw really is one of the hearts of this team.

Comment

He amazed me on that run just how fast he really is. Yikes if he was completely healthy look out.
                  Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

[quote user="NYCDBS"][quote user="chizz"]ITS EPIC. to see this little guy stiff arm these safety's cough cough eagles game[/quote]

Trust me that guy is not little... His proportions like most football players are freakish...[/quote]

Ive met him and he was maybe and inch or two taller than me and Im only 5'7

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"]AB is my favorite Giant. He is SUCH a SMART player -- seems to do everything right. And he is one tenacious guy. I love his style and hope that he's a Giant for the rest of his career.

Bradshaw really is one of the hearts of this team.[/quote]

Amen.

Comment

Working...
                      X