1st Post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Post

I have been reading posts on these boards for some time now. I even remember "The Legend of Seawright" tread. I finally decided to join the community.

Re: 1st Post

[quote user="BleedBlue86"]I have been reading posts on these boards for some time now. I even remember "The Legend of Seawright" tread. I finally decided to join the community.[/quote]

Welcome to insanity... er the Giant's message boards that is.

Seawright will be next year's MVP. BOOK IT!

Scoops

Comment

[quote user="BleedBlue86"]I have been reading posts on these boards for some time now. I even remember "The Legend of Seawright" tread. I finally decided to join the community.[/quote] congrats on your first post dude...welcome aboard

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

[quote user="BleedBlue86"]I have been reading posts on these boards for some time now. I even remember "The Legend of Seawright" tread. I finally decided to join the community.[/quote]welcome home...keep the posts coming......

Comment

Welcome.
          Peace,
          DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="BleedBlue86"]I have been reading posts on these boards for some time now. I even remember "The Legend of Seawright" tread. I finally decided to join the community.[/quote]

Now that you have broken the ice... it is tradition for you to buy the board a round as required by all rookie posters : )

Comment

Working...
            X