my apologies......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my apologies......

Go out to all you "this reminds me of 2007" people.....for the past years Ive been of the most irritated board members everytime I'd see one of those threads.......
    But I must say,this has reminded me of 2007 in sooo many ways.......
    Let's get another one next year!!!
    Go gmen!!!

Re: my apologies......

Can we have one like 1986!!! So every week we have a smile on our faces. 1994 Rangers,1998 Yankees!

Comment

Yeah, we haven't had a really good blowout in the Super Bowl since the '02 Buccaneers. I wouldn't mind winning a championship while sitting on the entire seat and not just the edge of it...

Comment

[quote user="Voldamort"]Can we have one like 1986!!! So every week we have a smile on our faces. 1994 Rangers,1998 Yankees![/quote]

yeah that was something, 49-3 over the 49ers, 17-0 over the Skins, then 39-20

we did, however, trail 10-9 at the half to the Broncs and there was quite a bit of hoopla surround Mr. Elway ... i was nervous, but wow that 2nd half ... it was amazing ... we could nothing wrong

Comment

I watched my copy of Super Bowl XXI a while back and saw Phil Simms miss his three passes in the first half. As soon as the third pass fell incomplete, I thought, "Simms never missed another pass the rest of the game!"

Comment

[quote user="ghwriter1976"]Yeah, we haven't had a really good blowout in the Super Bowl since the '02 Buccaneers. I wouldn't mind winning a championship while sitting on the entire seat and not just the edge of it...[/quote]
            Yea. That would be kinda nice
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"]Go out to all you "this reminds me of 2007" people.....for the past years Ive been of the most irritated board members everytime I'd see one of those threads.......
              But I must say,this has reminded me of 2007 in sooo many ways.......
              Let's get another one next year!!!
              Go gmen!!![/quote]Yeah it was funny when people would get pissed off about it and then we go out and actually win the Superbowl. Just like 2007!

Comment

Working...
              X