Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of My Favorite "Sound FX" Moments...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of My Favorite "Sound FX" Moments...

Just before the GW drive, Bill BelIchick saying "take care of Nicks and Cruz...make this drive about Manningham and Pascoe."

Boy did he underestimate Manningham's big play ability! Of course, after missing a couple of big play opportunities earlier in the game, I think we all were at that point.

Re: One of My Favorite "Sound FX" Moments...

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2488253.aspx

Comment

[quote user="ELIteManning"]http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2488253.aspx[/quote]

Ah thanks. I actually looked to see if a specific topic existed and couldn't find one...guess I didn't look hard enough.

Comment

I turned to my brother after Manningham's first catch and said "Eli's just getting Manningham's confidence up".

And we all know how good Manningham plays when he's got his confidence is soaring.

Comment

You know...hindsight is 20/20...but after watching some of the replay last night, it was obvious that the Giants were relaxed and confident and the Pats were nervous. At least it was obvious to me.

When I heard Brady hollering before the game, I could not believe what I was hearing...and I realized a lot of his teammates must have heard it, too.

I just wish I woulda heard that before I saw the game live...I woulda been more confident myself.

Comment

starting my 3rd watch (lol) but mine so far is Brady and Welker talking before and Welker says I'm open every play

next time he'll be sure to say he'll catch it as well...he forgot that part haha

Comment

It's like throwing in a forest dude, that guys arms are like ... *amazement silence

JPP is a BEAST

Comment

[quote user="ru_gmen55"]Just before the GW drive, Bill BelIchick saying "take care of Nicks and Cruz...make this drive about Manningham and Pascoe."

Boy did he underestimate Manningham's big play ability! Of course, after missing a couple of big play opportunities earlier in the game, I think we all were at that point.[/quote]

i don't think he underestimated manningham at all.

he had to pick his poison,

its better than covering manningham and pascoe and making us throw to Cruz and Nicks !!!!!

you can't double cover everyone.
                sigpic

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]For those of us who couldn't see it, here it is on NFL.com.

Part 1
                  Part 2
                  Part 3
                  Part 4[/quote]

links thread was falling off the page

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="ru_gmen55"]Just before the GW drive, Bill BelIchick saying "take care of Nicks and Cruz...make this drive about Manningham and Pascoe."

Boy did he underestimate Manningham's big play ability! Of course, after missing a couple of big play opportunities earlier in the game, I think we all were at that point.[/quote]

i don't think he underestimated manningham at all.

he had to pick his poison,

its better than covering manningham and pascoe and making us throw to Cruz and Nicks !!!!!

you can't double cover everyone.[/quote]how poetic the grab comes down right in front of him too.

he knew

Comment

Did Tom Brady really say "we're not going to score" when the Patriots we're saying to let the Giants in the end zone?

Did I hear that right?
                      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="titwio"]Did Tom Brady really say "we're not going to score" when the Patriots we're saying to let the Giants in the end zone?

Did I hear that right?[/quote]he meant they will kneel down short

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="titwio"]Did Tom Brady really say "we're not going to score" when the Patriots we're saying to let the Giants in the end zone?

Did I hear that right?[/quote]he meant they will kneel down short

[/quote]

Oh ok, gotcha....thanks
                          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

that was good stuff. I also liked Vince Wilfork telling the ref that he made a bad call and Boothe did not hold him.

Comment

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]that was good stuff. I also liked Vince Wilfork telling the ref that he made a bad call and Boothe did not hold him.[/quote]

there's some people on here spitting acid they're so made at this, but i thought that was a real cool moment (less cool if we lost obviously !).

I want these refs talking to players and asking if they got the call right.

And its in a players best interest to try and tell the truth too. they're going to review the tape and if they think they've got some player that embellishes calls, and then lies about it to a ref's face, he's going to have a hard time getting the benefit of the doubt in the future.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X