Carl Banks on Craig Cartoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Banks on Craig Cartoon

Was hysterical to hear Banks calling Cartoon out. Saying he had woman hips....was a ***** for not quitting....anyone hear it?

Re: Carl Banks on Craig Cartoon

Didn't hear it and I really don't listen to that show much. Banks is great. Not because of this. He tells it like it is and he adds a lot to a football conversation.

He is so good on the radio I might look at a Kia one day.

Comment

I loved it. To bad Carton did not listen to his words and leave the station.

Comment

I dnt listen to Carton. He started Monday by congratulating us w/ IMO an undermining tone. Then he said something like we made all the plays and got every break. He's not even funny and he should quit cause he's terrible(Charles Barkley voice)

Comment

I live in NE and DTV had their show on in Jan, for a couple of weeks. Being a displaced NYer I tuned right in. I found Carton to be intolerable. Even the Homers here in NE are 10 times better than he is.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]Didn't hear it and I really don't listen to that show much. Banks is great. Not because of this. He tells it like it is and he adds a lot to a football conversation.

He is so good on the radio I might look at a Kia one day.[/quote]

Lol..he does rep that Kia well

Comment

[link]http://newyork.cbslocal.com/?podcast_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.podtrac.com%2Fpts%2Fredirect.mp3%2Fnyc.podcas t.play.it%2Fmedia%2Fd0%2Fd0%2Fd0%2FdZ%2FdT%2Fd4%2FdZ%2FZT4Z_3.MP3%3Fauthtok %3D5561689466822395283_L7hmANyjgC6Cd0FMPy1hNUUfEd8&podcast_name=Joe+and+Eva n+with+Carl+Banks&podcast_artist=Joe+and+Evan&station_id=62&tag=pages&dcid= CBS.NY[/link]

Comment

Carton's 'out' was that he'd submit his resignation, but it had to be accepted by his boss.

Now, that's a crock. Carton didn't say he'd 'resign' - he said he'd 'quit'. That doesn't have to be accepted by anyone.

Lying, cowardly turd

Comment

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"]Carton's 'out' was that he'd submit his resignation, but it had to be accepted by his boss.

Now, that's a crock. Carton didn't say he'd 'resign' - he said he'd 'quit'. That doesn't have to be accepted by anyone.

Lying, cowardly turd[/quote]

ma'am your cool in my book lol

Comment

It was hilarious. I especially loved how infatical he was calling Carton a woman hipped fraud which is an apt description for the cretin.
                    Thank God For Judy!

Comment

He's clearly not going to quit.

Comment

Yeah he's not going to quit or resign or anything

Comment

Carton is more abnoxious than anyone I have ever heard on the radio. He's a typical "girly man". He should have quit long ago. I don't know how Boomer puts up with him. What patience!

Comment

wow, just heard this stuff, banks is right to call out this clown, but i cant believe the lack of respect cartoon has for a giants legend. i shouldn't be surprised as he verbally assaulted a college student about 2 months ago on air. disappointing boomer stoops to his level

Comment

I live just outside of philly and carton used to be on wip over here. he was an idiot then and sounds like he still remains an idiot to say the least. not sure how he is still on the radio. have never heard of anyone actually liking the guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X