Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do these so called Pro-football Experts realize who had the toughest schedule in 2011?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do these so called Pro-football Experts realize who had the toughest schedule in 2011?

I'm getting kinda sick of hearing about a 9-7 team winning the SB & folks saying bad things out our QB & the 4 game losing streak etc....

Don't the so called experts realize that the NYG's had the toughest schedule in football this season? My God that 4 game losing steak was against playoff teams wasn't it & a lot of the starters were out?

The Giants lucked out the SB season in 07 now they've lucked out the SB season in 11.

Next year guess what they have another brutal schedule so I hope they go 8-8 & win #5. End of my rant.

Re: Do these so called Pro-football Experts realize who had the toughest schedule in 2011?

It really is sickening the way the talking heads are portraying this SB,

if Welker makes that catch
    if Brady doesn't get called for intentional grounding
    if the pats get one of those fumbles
    if Gronk catches the hail-mary
    ETC,

Good God, I've never heard so many "if" excuses for a team that lost the SB ever!!

Can you imagine what would be said if Eli threw the pick that Brady threw along with the intentional grounding call, they'd be throwing Eli to the wolves!!!

By the way , that throw to Welker was more Brady's fault making a poor pass!!

Comment

Re: Do these so called Pro-football Experts realize who had the toughest schedule in 2011?

To be fair, we had no business losing to the Skins(x2) and Seahawks. So our record should have been 12-4......which would not have changed anything in the long run, but ya know whatev.
      "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="ttundraman"]By the way , that throw to Welker was more Brady's fault making a poor pass!!
        [/quote]

OMG this. Brady wouldn't last two weeks in the NY media atmosphere. But, like Peyton, he's a media darling and who would DARE criticize him?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

the rams?
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

see, I look at it the other way. This year's Giants weren't a great team. and yet they won the SB! Imagine what we will do next year when we hopefully get on the luckier side of the injury bug.

Comment

Boys . . all that matters is the 4th trophy.

Comment

No they don't. They just look at the overall record.

Comment

[quote user="Meanhothead"]Boys . . all that matters is the 4th trophy.[/quote]

yezirrrrrrr! As long as we enjoy it, who cares what others think. The Giants won this for themselves and believing in themselves. They didn't do it to prove to xyz. Props to believing in your dream and living it!

Comment

would just liket o point out what the rams had to endure this year:

They had more IR's than us while their starting QB being down and unhealthy for most of the season

then they had the hardest schedule in the nfl

Phi
                    NYG
                    Balt
                    Wash
                    GB
                    Dal
                    NO
                    Zona
                    Clev
                    Sea
                    Zona
                    SF
                    Sea
                    Cin
                    Pitt
                    SF
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Get ready for a tougher schedule next year! Hopefully we are up for it!

Comment

In a word, no.
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="Toadofsteel"][quote user="ttundraman"]By the way , that throw to Welker was more Brady's fault making a poor pass!!
                          [/quote]

OMG this. Brady wouldn't last two weeks in the NY media atmosphere. But, like Peyton, he's a media darling and who would DARE criticize him?[/quote]

Have you looked at the Boston media? They are annhilating Tom Brady.

If there is a media that can be said to be as vicious as NYs it is Boston.

Comment

Giants will play:

NFC East
                            Dallas x2
                            Philadelphia x2
                            Washington x2

AFC North
                            Baltimore-A
                            Pittsburgh-H
                            Cincinnati-A
                            Cleveland-H

NFC South
                            New Orleans-H
                            Atlanta-A
                            Carolina-A
                            Tampa Bay-H

NFC Div Leaders
                            San Francisco-A
                            Green Bay-H

Comment

[quote user="PRFan"]Giants will play:

NFC East
                              Dallas x2
                              Philadelphia x2
                              Washington x2

AFC North
                              Baltimore-A
                              Pittsburgh-H
                              Cincinnati-A
                              Cleveland-H

NFC South
                              New Orleans-H