WOW watching soundfx

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW watching soundfx

"Patriots strike back" segment..... before the half the ref says "It's gonna pick up.. its gonna pick...they'll get back...dont worry dont count new england out"

Are you serious? they basically were rooting for them

Re: WOW watching soundfx

"don't worry" Wow, that basically says right there they were pulling for N.E
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

[quote user="KillaRich"]"Patriots strike back" segment..... before the half the ref says "It's gonna pick up.. its gonna pick...they'll get back...dont worry dont count new england out" Are you serious? they basically were rooting for them[/quote]

Those refs were PATS fans... Did you see the one that tried to help Tom off the ground??? They even asked Wilfork if he was held... Since when do refs care what the palyers think??? Oddly though I totally respect VW for telling the truth... LOL

Go Giants!!!

Comment

[quote user="Rudyy"]"don't worry" Wow, that basically says right there they were pulling for N.E[/quote]

3rd segment ...ochocinco comes out and the ref holds his arms up and says "OCCHHOOO LETS GO BABY!"

WTF!?!?!

Comment

C'mon you guys....The refs called a fair game. There was no overly favored calls in the way of the Patriots. All the calls were close and I thought they did a solid job. Much better crew of refs than those of the playoffs....that's for sure.
          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Watching SoundFx does make you wonder. These guys are supposed to be 100% impartial. They shouldn't even talk to the players. Watching that makes you realize that they certainly favor certain players if not certain teams.

Comment

I thought the refs called a fair game in this one. The one holding play was a killer, but i see why they called it. Good flop by the 380 pound man. Other then that, was there any other bad calls? Maybe the non PI on Manningham? JPP Osi being held (but that happens every game and never gets called for some reason)?

I was pissed about the ref trying to help Brady up though. They see Eli and laugh. They see Brady down and piss themselves to help him. Its that "respect" that Brady has gotten over the years. Eli will probably never get it.

Comment

Not saying it wasn't a fairly called game.... Just saying it seemed like they were pats fans

Comment

[quote user="KillaRich"]"Patriots strike back" segment..... before the half the ref says "It's gonna pick up.. its gonna pick...they'll get back...dont worry dont count new england out"

Are you serious? they basically were rooting for them[/quote]

Yeah, I thought that was messed up.
                  Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

[quote user="Tony Bruno"]

[quote user="KillaRich"]"Patriots strike back" segment..... before the half the ref says "It's gonna pick up.. its gonna pick...they'll get back...dont worry dont count new england out" Are you serious? they basically were rooting for them[/quote]

Those refs were PATS fans... Did you see the one that tried to help Tom off the ground??? They even asked Wilfork if he was held... Since when do refs care what the palyers think??? Oddly though I totally respect VW for telling the truth... LOL

[/quote]

Absolutely, Willfork telling the ref he wasn't held was great.

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

I was surprised at the "fraternization" between refs and players, especially Walford. Seemed unprofessional.

Comment

[quote user="KillaRich"]"Patriots strike back" segment..... before the half the ref says "It's gonna pick up.. its gonna pick...they'll get back...dont worry dont count new england out"

Are you serious? they basically were rooting for them[/quote]

That's messed up.

Comment

I think you guys are making too much of this. They called a good game. The call on Boothe was close but whatever. The bigger miss was the interference on Manningham. But I think the refs are like that with both teams. And they were saying it's gonna pick up, as in The Game was going to pick up. It wasnt favoring the Pats.

One thing I thought that was interesting at the start of the 4th quarter the refs were hudled up and you hear the head ref say fumble... fumble... fumble....

I am assuming that this meant if the ball gets popped loose, he didnt want them to have quick whistles. Treat it as a fumble and let the replays take care of it. I could be wrong but cant think of anything else that he would be referring to.

Comment

I had absoltely no issues with the refs at the sb .... I thought the Niners got away with a ton of holding and the Packers game was just atrocious , but for the most part the refa let both teams play . I always fear they will call a pass intereference during a hail mary ....... Good job by the refs overall

Comment

Look the ref game wasnt that bad...but looking at the anti-ref POV their were actually some pretty BAD calls.....4 come to mind

1. The obvious bogus hold on Boothe (which wilfork himself told the refs was a bad call)

2. Non-call on the MM interference

3. On the Woodhead TD play....Joseph was obviously held for about 5 horizontal yards....I know brady had alot of time but geez it was so obvious

4. Final Play Hail Mary...JPP being held

IDC we won...and overall wasnt bad....but the refs did have some mistakes, plus the obvious love for the pats is pretty odd

Comment

Working...
                              X