Expect Jernigan to play Manninghams role next season:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expect Jernigan to play Manninghams role next season:

From Pat Traina: Reese said they liked how Jernigan came on toward the end of the year and they think he can contribute as a receiver next year.

---

I just dont see how the Giants will be able to match any teams offers to Manningham and still be able to provide Cruz and Nicks with deals.

Re: Expect Jernigan to play Manninghams role next season:

Next man up

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

From Pat Traina: Reese said they liked how Jernigan came on toward the end of the year and they think he can contribute as a receiver next year.

---

I just dont see how the Giants will be able to match any teams offers to Manningham and still be able to provide Cruz and Nicks with deals.
      [/quote]

Did Jernigan even catch a pass, like all season? I'll admit he did a good job returning kicks, but all I can do is hope he pans out as a receiver
      "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

JR has been right so far so I have no reason to doubt him now.

Comment

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]JR has been right so far so I have no reason to doubt him now.[/quote]
          He wasn't right about Sinorice Moss.

Comment

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]JR has been right so far so I have no reason to doubt him now.[/quote]

Bingo

I am not questioning his calls anymore. He made me sound dumb too many times.

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Next man up[/quote]

+1
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="NYBlue10"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]JR has been right so far so I have no reason to doubt him now.[/quote]
                He wasn't right about Sinorice Moss.[/quote]

You are correct, he was not right about Sinorice Moss. Because he did not draft Sinorice Moss. Ernie Accorsi did.
                sigpic

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="NYBlue10"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]JR has been right so far so I have no reason to doubt him now.[/quote]

You are correct, he was not right about Sinorice Moss. Because he did not draft Sinorice Moss. Ernie Accorsi did.
                  [/quote]

But he drafted Barden

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="NYBlue10"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]JR has been right so far so I have no reason to doubt him now.[/quote]

[/quote]

But he drafted Barden[/quote]He also drafted Nicks, Manningham, Smith, and signed Cruz. I'd say his track record is more positive than negative, idiot.

Comment

[quote user="Itlan"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="NYBlue10"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]JR has been right so far so I have no reason to doubt him now.[/quote]

[/quote]

But he drafted Barden[/quote]He also drafted Nicks, Manningham, Smith, and signed Cruz. I'd say his track record is more positive than negative, idiot.[/quote]

i thought Barden played pretty damn well when given the opportunity.

JJ was targeted like 3 times this season and the ball bounced off his hands every time.

Comment

[quote user="Itlan"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="NYBlue10"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]JR has been right so far so I have no reason to doubt him now.[/quote]

[/quote]

But he drafted Barden[/quote]He also drafted Nicks, Manningham, Smith, and signed Cruz. I'd say his track record is more positive than negative, idiot.[/quote]

The point is, Jernigan is no guarantee sweetie.

Comment

Don't see what the problem with Barden is.... He played well under given opportunities

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="Itlan"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="NYBlue10"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]JR has been right so far so I have no reason to doubt him now.[/quote] He wasn't right about Sinorice Moss.[/quote]

[/quote] But he drafted Barden[/quote]He also drafted Nicks, Manningham, Smith, and signed Cruz. I'd say his track record is more positive than negative, idiot.[/quote] The point is, Jernigan is no guarantee sweetie.[/quote]

Neither was Cruz...

Barden isnt a bust IMO. He has done well when thrown the ball. Problem is, he doesnt play STs and when you are at best the 4th WR on your team, you need to contribute on STs, Like Hixon, Thomas, Jernigan, Clayton ect...

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Don't see what the problem with Barden is.... He played well under given opportunities[/quote]

No he didn't. For all the flack people give Manningham for his route running, Barden is even worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X