GMEN HOODIES ON EBAY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMEN HOODIES ON EBAY

THEY HAVE THE HOODIES ON EBAY...EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE PARADE ONES..JUST MISSING THE STAHAN STOMP LOGO ON THE SLEEVE..... JUST COPY AND PASTE THE LINK

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NYG-Giants-G...item642115f02e

Re: GMEN HOODIES ON EBAY

for less than half the price.

Comment

JUST ORDERED A HOODIE.. HAS GOOD FEEDBACK AND IS LOCATED IN NJ SO HOPEFULLY SHIPPING WILL BE QUICK FOR US LOCALS.

Comment

Too bad it's on EBAY. I don't trust anything on that site without proof of delivery.

Comment

[quote user="pino"]Too bad it's on EBAY. I don't trust anything on that site without proof of delivery.[/quote]You've never bought from eBay?
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

They have it in blue to.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="pino"]Too bad it's on EBAY. I don't trust anything on that site without proof of delivery.[/quote]You've never bought from eBay?[/quote]

I have. That's why I'm speaking from experience.

Comment

I ordered mine on giants.com right after thegame, i'm still waiting for it to ship heh.

Comment

[quote user="foosball"]I ordered mine on giants.com right after thegame, i'm still waiting for it to ship heh.
                  [/quote]

giants.com didnt have this sweatshirt that we are talking about. It was the one the players were wearing at the parade and all.

Comment

[quote user="ELIteManning"][quote user="foosball"]I ordered mine on giants.com right after thegame, i'm still waiting for it to ship heh.
                    [/quote]

giants.com didnt have this sweatshirt that we are talking about. It was the one the players were wearing at the parade and all.[/quote]

Yeah I gathered that. I was more complaining that it's been four business days and I don't even have a tracking number yet

Comment

[quote user="jackal2403"]THEY HAVE THE HOODIES ON EBAY...EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE PARADE ONES..JUST MISSING THE STAHAN STOMP LOGO ON THE SLEEVE..... JUST COPY AND PASTE THE LINK

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NYG-Giants-G...item642115f02e
                      [/quote]the sun ***** dont ship to Canada... so racist

Comment

Working...
                      X