Kurt Warner says Roethlisberger not a Hall of Famer, yet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Warner says Roethlisberger not a Hall of Famer, yet

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/02/04/kurt-warner-says-roethlisberger-not-a-hall-of-famer-yet/

“I’m just waiting to see Ben as the guy that carries his team at some
    point in time,” Warner said. “The fortunate thing for him is he hasn’t
    had to do that. He carries them in the last two minutes. He makes
    some key plays. [He's] phenomenal out of the pocket and ad-libbing.
    But for me, if you go to the Hall of Fame, you have to be a guy who can
    carry your team week in and week out as a quarterback. That’s my
    opinion.”

When will Big Ben and Eli ever carry their team? lol........ little bit bitter from Ben beating him in the super bowl.

Re: Kurt Warner says Roethlisberger not a Hall of Famer, yet

Pardon me, is Kurt Warner in the NFL Hall of Fame?

Enough said...

Comment

LOL kurt Warner is just bashing guys who ethier took his job, or beat him in the super Bowl

Comment

man....

Comment

when is he gonna start bashing brady?

Comment

I would love to hear whether Warner believes that if he is a hall of famer..... He seems to have a very strict standard. I don't even like Big Ben but I have to give him some credit. I can definitely see Warner saying Big Ben isn't a hall of famer if Ben beat the Packers and got his 3rd SB championship.

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Pardon me, is Kurt Warner in the NFL Hall of Fame?

Enough said...[/quote]

Hey "RealityCheck," who are you to evaluate Kurt Warner's opinion or who should be in the Hall? Have you Hall of Fame credentials? []

For some who don't get NFL Network, Kurt is an air personality, helping fill many hours of space between the NFL seasons. Some seem to get the opinion he is getting quoted like he's only commented on these Hall of Fame positions and yet he also gives thousands of other opinions, good, bad or indifferent that are not quoted on something like, oh the Skip Bayless hour.

Neither Big Ben nor Easy Eli deserve to be in the Hall at this point of their careers. If anything, he could be accused of being master of the obvious.

Comment

kurt warner thinks a pro bowl is more impressive than a championship.

Comment

[quote user="GreenZone"][quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Pardon me, is Kurt Warner in the NFL Hall of Fame?

Enough said...[/quote]

Hey "RealityCheck," who are you to evaluate Kurt Warner's opinion or who should be in the Hall? Have you Hall of Fame credentials? []

For some who don't get NFL Network, Kurt is an air personality, helping fill many hours of space between the NFL seasons. Some seem to get the opinion he is getting quoted like he's only commented on these Hall of Fame positions and yet he also gives thousands of other opinions, good, bad or indifferent that are not quoted on something like, oh the Skip Bayless hour.

Neither Big Ben nor Easy Eli deserve to be in the Hall at this point of their careers. If anything, he could be accused of being master of the obvious.
                  [/quote]

Be gone with that rational and sensible approach. That does not belong here... RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

Comment

Yeah, Kurt Warner is just some undrafted scrub who made two different franchises relevant again when he played for them and has appeared in 3 superbowls. How dare he say something that isn't entirely 100% positive about Eli.

Comment

Ben and Eli will make IT! Kurt I play indoors dome boy will not!

Comment

[quote user="bg79"][quote user="GreenZone"][quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Pardon me, is Kurt Warner in the NFL Hall of Fame?

Enough said...[/quote]

[/quote]

Be gone with that rational and sensible approach.* That does not belong here... RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
                        [/quote]

Lol If it was up to me to determine who goes into the Hall of Face it would be ridiculously bias..

What is your name?

Did you ever play on the Giants?

Did you win a Superbowl with the Giants or have a winning season with the Giants?

Are you top 5 in any record books or Giants record books? (good records only)

If there's a no, try again next year...

Comment

Actually in previous interviews he was putting Ben ahead of Eli if I am not mistaken. Unless it was another ANALysts hard to tell the difference as most parrot 1 another
                          Peace,
                          DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]when is he gonna start bashing brady?[/quote]I wouldn't hold your breath. Most are still on his jock strap.
                            Peace,
                            DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Pardon me, is Kurt Warner in the NFL Hall of Fame?

Enough said...[/quote]

You are pardoned because Kurt is not yet eligible to be in the HOF.
                              #GooberedAgainsigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X