58 seconds from a coin toss!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58 seconds from a coin toss!

And the damn defense couldnt make a play! Disgusting!
    Wasnt Blackmon a CB in college? The guy cant let anyone past him, especially with so little time left. He shows no skill at CB. But the whole D didnt help either, in the last minute! Such a waste......

Re: 58 seconds from a coin toss!

I was a little surprised how much they used Blackmon at CB considering we just signed him this week, and we do have guys like Webster, Ross, and Prince.

Comment

i feel your pain bro, buts it over...so might as well move past it all...

No need to fret, it was as painful a loss as any considering we had a chance to do the impossible this season but we have a shot to get into the playoffs and it starts w/ Dallas.

The season ain't over till the fat lady sings, and the earliest she'll be able to sing (if she does at all) is by next week...

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]I was a little surprised how much they used Blackmon at CB considering we just signed him this week, and we do have guys like Webster, Ross, and Prince.[/quote]

Just one year I want us to have a healthy secondary, I am so tired of seeing all these jobbers getting burned. That TT injury absolutely ruined our season.

Comment

Yes, loosin g TT has really hurt. Reese and management have had enough time to get somebody better than Blackmon. What's the problem? Are they too cheap to pay for better replacements??? Why did they draft Sash and not try him yet.?

Comment

[quote user="G-FanFromDurham"]Yes, loosin g TT has really hurt. Reese and management have had enough time to get somebody better than Blackmon. What's the problem? Are they too cheap to pay for better replacements??? Why did they draft Sash and not try him yet.?[/quote]

Sash is a safety, not a CB. He actually was out there when KP was hurt today.

Comment

they had a chance 2 run the clock down, but they didn't, had me going crazy. Before 2 min warning they ran a play, made no sense.

Also T2 got burned a bit. He was not as great as ppl make(made) him out to be. Obviously better upgrade then a rookie & and one else behind him.
              Peace,
              DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]I was a little surprised how much they used Blackmon at CB considering we just signed him this week, and we do have guys like Webster, Ross, and Prince.[/quote]
                At such a crucial point in the game too....how can you expect Rodgers not to make a play like that on Blackmon? Ridiculous.....I hope we see less of him on defense next game

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]I was a little surprised how much they used Blackmon at CB considering we just signed him this week, and we do have guys like Webster, Ross, and Prince.[/quote]The Packers have way more then 3 capable receivers.Its not like those guys werent on the field as well

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Overdrive92"]I was a little surprised how much they used Blackmon at CB considering we just signed him this week, and we do have guys like Webster, Ross, and Prince.[/quote]The Packers have way more then 3 capable receivers.Its not like those guys werent on the field as well[/quote]

Yeabut Nelson is probably their 2nd best receiver and we had like our 5th best CB on him.

Comment

I think the defense as a whole on that last drive fell asleep.

I think they took the field on that drive with the belief that GB would play for the overtime and when they didn't and came out throwing down the field they could not recover.

Piss poor defense all around as usual and that last drive was pathetic!!

Comment

[quote user="BigBlueFanNJ"]I think the defense as a whole on that last drive fell asleep. I think they took the field on that drive with the belief that GB would play for the overtime and when they didn't and came out throwing down the field they could not recover. Piss poor defense all around as usual and that last drive was pathetic!![/quote]

Agree.

That last drive by GB was by far the most disappointing part of the game. The Defense just needed to make a stop...and they offered virtually no resistance. It was a pathetic finish to a great game.

This teams LB's and Secondary have been poor in coverage all year. I think we really miss TT and we need an upgrade at Safety.

Comment

The offense should not have throw twice with 1st and goal and with under 2 minutes left. They only used about 5 second in those plays.

Who ever had the ball last was winning that game.

Some of you guys are funny. It's Rogers, the best player in the NFL, picking on a rookie and a guy who was sitting home last week. That was a tough spot for the defense to in with the players they had out there. Maybe if Prince was out there or maybe if the pressure was a step closer, they came real close, they make a stop.

You know what else might have helped? Not making a horrible challenge and not waiting a time out after a big play.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]The offense should not have throw twice with 1st and goal and with under 2 minutes left. They only used about 5 second in those plays. .[/quote]LOL, I wish they ran one of those plays but I cannot fault the offense for scoring with 58 seconds left. LOL, they had to score 8 and they did. It doesn't matter how much time was left on the clock because it is the defense's responsibility to make a hold no matter what.

Offense has a job to try and score. They are not focusing on "OMG we cannot score to quick and put Rodgers back on the field." The defense has to worry about it.

Once again, the Giants O did their job only to be let down by the defense.

Comment

[quote user="Moss#83"][quote user="buddy33"]The offense should not have throw twice with 1st and goal and with under 2 minutes left. They only used about 5 second in those plays. .[/quote]LOL, I wish they ran one of those plays but I cannot fault the offense for scoring with 58 seconds left. LOL, they had to score 8 and they did. It doesn't matter how much time was left on the clock because it is the defense's responsibility to make a hold no matter what. Offense has a job to try and score. They are not focusing on "OMG we cannot score to quick and put Rodgers back on the field." The defense has to worry about it. Once again, the Giants O did their job only to be let down by the defense.[/quote]How many would of *****ed if they didnt get the 2 points and they ran the clock out and couldnt kick an onsides kick.They would of complained about that as well. I love how people complain about Fewells zone defense and 3 man rushes when he was playing man and rushing 5 on the last drive

Comment

Working...
                              X