• McNabb will be our backup QB next year

I said it.

J/K lol

Re: McNabb will be our backup QB next year

Lol, really?

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]I said it.[/quote]

Give me Ryan P any day of the week. I think the kid is going to make the transition and get a shot
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Lol!
        New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]I said it.[/quote]

Give me Ryan P any day of the week. I think the kid is going to make the transition and get a shot
          [/quote]
          I want the Gmen to draft Case Keenum out of Houston. He has potential to be a superstar in this league. I've never seen a more accurate QB.

Comment

lol thanks for changing the topic . haha

Comment

This upcoming message I will bring to you is kind of twisted and bittersweet. Also, it's quite delusional.

Anyway, how hilarious and awesome would it be if McNabb was our backup and in the 2012 season, Eli perhaps gets injured during the playoff run, forcing Chunky Soup to fill in. We beat the Eagles in the NFC championship round and then of course, we beat the Patriots in the Superbowl once more with the same guy who vomited against them back in 04.

As twisted as that is, you have to admit that would go down in NFL history as a great story.

Comment

OH.

/redfont, I get it

Comment

I just threw up

Comment

I can one-up that. Peyton will be our backup QB next year. No team will want him until he heals, the colts release him, and then the only way he could keep playing in the nfl is to accept a league minimum 1 year contract. LOL

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

[quote user="TheEnigma"]This upcoming message I will bring to you is kind of twisted and bittersweet. Also, it's quite delusional.

Anyway, how hilarious and awesome would it be if McNabb was our backup and in the 2012 season, Eli perhaps gets injured during the playoff run, forcing Chunky Soup to fill in. We beat the Eagles in the NFC championship round and then of course, we beat the Patriots in the Superbowl once more with the same guy who vomited against them back in 04.

As twisted as that is, you have to admit that would go down in NFL history as a great story.[/quote]
                      Jesus.. beating the Pats in 3 superbowls. Pats fans would be outrages, and all Eagles fans would go bury themselves in a hole and cry.

Comment

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]I can one-up that. Peyton will be our backup QB next year.[/quote]

That'd be so ****ing sweet, Peyton taking a huge pay-cut, split the salary with Eli...

Start Eli one game, start Peyton the other game...

WHAT.

Comment

wtf

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="Toadofsteel"]I can one-up that. Peyton will be our backup QB next year.[/quote]

That'd be so ****ing sweet, Peyton taking a huge pay-cut, split the salary with Eli...

WHAT.[/quote]
                            We'd have to do it like the Rams did in the 50's with Von Brocklin and Waterfield. They split snaps equally throughout the game and both led the league in passing individually during that crazy stretch

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="Toadofsteel"]I can one-up that. Peyton will be our backup QB next year.[/quote]

WHAT.[/quote]
                              We'd have to do it like the Rams did in the 50's with Von Brocklin and Waterfield. They split snaps equally throughout the game and both led the league in passing individually during that crazy stretch[/quote]

Well, that would open us up to all kinds of crazy crap. For one, you put in peyton on the hurry up offense, and eli where you need to be able to read a defense like crazy. Not to mention the possibility of some 2 QB sets.

At least in principle is sounds cool (even though it most likely would never work)... it's the same idea as to why we have both jacobs and bradshaw at RB.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X