Road to XLVI DVD Set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to XLVI DVD Set

Since we can also expect a complete post-season game DVD collection to go along with our NFL Films highlight disc, I wonder if they're going to include the Jets and Cowboys games along with the playoff games and the Super Bowl.

I haven't heard or read any news about this set yet, but considering that both regular season games were must-wins - and since both games are against fierce rivals - I would love it if they include them.

Re: Road to XLVI DVD Set

It would be great but I doubt it.

Comment

all games from the jets to the sb are available on the torrent sites... HD mkv files. Not a retail production by any means, just a straight recording, but its a great keepsake.

Comment

It's wishful thinking and I'd love it too, but most likely not happening. I'll keep fingers and toes crossed. If it doesn't happen at least I have those games on DVR.

If all goes as scheduled like it did for the Saints and Packers, the set should be released about 6/6/12.

Comment

would make my day!

Comment

I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed since I could only listen to the Jets game on Giants.com. That's what I get for moving to St. Louis...

Comment

In 2007 they included the regular season Pats game.

Also saw they did a Blu-Ray set for the Saints so we should get that too.
              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

It was a great move to include the Patriots game, since it tells a great story. They lost the first game, then fought their way to get a chance to play them again.

That's why I want to see the Jets & Cowboys games. It tells a great story since we get to see a team that started out 7-7 and worked their way to becoming Super Bowl Champs. NFL knows drama, and it doesn't get any better than that...

Comment

I'm almost positive that the Cowboys game will be on there, since it clinched the playoff spot. I'd like the Jets game too but I don't know if they want to put 6 games in the set. It'll definitely be at least 5 though.

Comment

[quote user="ghwriter1976"]Since we can also expect a complete post-season game DVD collection to go along with our NFL Films highlight disc, I wonder if they're going to include the Jets and Cowboys games along with the playoff games and the Super Bowl.

I haven't heard or read any news about this set yet, but considering that both regular season games were must-wins - and since both games are against fierce rivals - I would love it if they include them.[/quote]

I think it should include both Cowboy games...the Jet game and obviously the playoffs and SB

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]In 2007 they included the regular season Pats game.

Also saw they did a Blu-Ray set for the Saints so we should get that too.
                      [/quote]

the road to the superbowl single disc blue ray ships March 6

cant wait

Comment

I would love BOTH the cowboys and jets games, I think the cowboys game is a slam dunk.. Jets is a strong possibility as well I think.

Comment

[quote user="ghwriter1976"]It was a great move to include the Patriots game[/quote]

The Patriots game that year was so critical to what happened, so much a part of their attitude.

The Patriots were going for an undefeated season and the Giants had NOTHING to play for...their fate was sealed....they could have rested players for the play-offs.....TC said no way.....we play this like we play any other game. And even though they lost, they put up a good fight against the "unbeatable" Patriots. That was so much a part of where their confidence for the SB came from.

The Cowboys & Jets games were certainly important, but I'm not sure that they were in the same way.....it was a do or die thing there....

Comment

[quote user="Ruttiger711"]all games from the jets to the sb are available on the torrent sites... HD mkv files. Not a retail production by any means, just a straight recording, but its a great keepsake.[/quote]

...and illegal.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

Comment

[quote user="NYG216"][quote user="Ruttiger711"]all games from the jets to the sb are available on the torrent sites... HD mkv files. Not a retail production by any means, just a straight recording, but its a great keepsake.[/quote]

...and illegal.
                              [/quote]

Oh wow, that warning should stop everyone from watching a game that isn't on sale anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X