WARNING... on Dollar Tree SB XLVI programs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING... on Dollar Tree SB XLVI programs

they say they are going to hit the stores with Mondy/13th or Thursdays/16th trucks deliveries.it has 289 pages with rosters,team info ,SB history stories....but those covers!!!only have the NFL emblem and the SB XLVI ...NO TEAM emblems like you see on ebay..just incase you rush in a get 10 boxes and say OH sh**

Re: WARNING... on Dollar Tree SB XLVI programs

[quote user="touchback"]they say they are going to hit the stores with Mondy/13th or Thursdays/16th trucks deliveries.it has 289 pages with rosters,team info ,SB history stories....but those covers!!!only have the NFL emblem and the SB XLVI ...NO TEAM emblems like you see on ebay..just incase you rush in a get 10 boxes and say OH sh**[/quote]

I believe that you have a baseline understanding of the english language, but you do not excel in forming complete thoughts or statements.

Your score: F

Comment

program being sold only in New York State stores..forgettaboutiit Jersey

Comment

[quote user="Spedracer"][quote user="touchback"]they say they are going to hit the stores with Mondy/13th or Thursdays/16th trucks deliveries.it has 289 pages with rosters,team info ,SB history stories....but those covers!!!only have the NFL emblem and the SB XLVI ...NO TEAM emblems like you see on ebay..just incase you rush in a get 10 boxes and say OH sh**[/quote]

I believe that you have a baseline understanding of the english language, but you do not excel in forming complete thoughts or statements.

Your score: F[/quote]. Lol. Not sure what he is playing at myself

Comment

No child left behind? [8-)]
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

No speeka englesh

Comment

Working...
            X