How about Shockey??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Shockey??

Just a shot in the dark.. You think they give him a look?

Re: How about Shockey??

No chance in hell.

Comment

love the shockster but he demanded to be traded.

Comment

Steve Smith maybe - Shockey - no chance.

Comment

Not gonna happen, but I personally wouldn't mind taking my two Shockey Jerseys out of retirement

Comment

Shockey: "Hell yeah! That'd be awesome!"

NYG: "Umm...not a chance buddy"

Shockey: "Whuh???"

Comment

aaaahhhhahahahahaha!!!

... oh... you were kinda serious?

mm, no. I'd rather have Ballard play in a full leg cast. =P

Comment

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]Not gonna happen, but I personally wouldn't mind taking my two Shockey Jerseys out of retirement
                [/quote]

Me too. Mine is all sad and dusty in the back of the closet. Too bad he would have a different number now though since Cruz has 80 now.

Comment

[quote user="FresnoGiant"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]Not gonna happen, but I personally wouldn't mind taking my two Shockey Jerseys out of retirement
                  [/quote]

Me too. Mine is all sad and dusty in the back of the closet. Too bad he would have a different number now though since Cruz has 80 now.[/quote]

I saw someone got the name on the back changed for about $30

Comment

I liked Shockey, but lets face it, Manning is the Captain....... and ..what he says GO's..... Shockey never listen to him , He also wanted to be traded......got his wish......its up to Eli .....

Comment

[quote user="ajd121"][quote user="FresnoGiant"][quote user="ShakeNBake"]Not gonna happen, but I personally wouldn't mind taking my two Shockey Jerseys out of retirement
                      [/quote]

Me too. Mine is all sad and dusty in the back of the closet. Too bad he would have a different number now though since Cruz has 80 now.[/quote]

I saw someone got the name on the back changed for about $30
                      [/quote]

friend of mine got an authentic Shockey jersey for $35 last year, then paid $40 to get the name changed .... gave it to me for my birthday. not too shabby.

Comment

[quote user="dutchnyg"]Just a shot in the dark.. You think they give him a look?[/quote]

Who???

Ok, seriously, the guy had heart. Manning leads this team, though, and Shockey would interfere with that. Aside fro that, he's injury prone, aging, and will cause more problems than he solves. No, I think Shockey is a bad answer to our TE issues and would cause a regression rather than ...... well, you get the point.

Comment

Absolutely not.

Comment

I think Reese has proven he would rather find gold in the draft than re-cycle players. No chance they go after Shockey - not to mention he has an attitude that spells trouble. Same with Plaxico. I would take Boss back, but he is damaged now. Smith has already peaked in my view so I would not take him back either.

Comment

Why this post was made and what's it's purpose? No no Shockey and why you think we need him?

Comment

Working...
                              X