PLAYOFF/SUPERBOWL HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PLAYOFF/SUPERBOWL HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="NYgiants141"][link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hL3GfW_PU[/link] IF YOU HAVE WATCHED THE PLAYOFF VIDEO I MADE, SKIP TO MINUTE 26 FOR SUPERBOWL STUFF. Okay guys added some stuff to the video i made before. Took the time to put it together so please give it a shot and watch it. I know it's really long but for those die-hard Giants fans out there it should be worth it. Enjoy![/quote]Is there any way to Dload it from youtube? I really wanna burn it to DVD to watch on my home theater!!![/quote]

Yes, there is a software called "Youtube Downloader" which lets you download videos off youtube simply by pasting the link into the software.

EDIT: This software also lets you convert the video into different formats.

If not i can upload it to a sharing website and give you the link. Try the youtube downloader though, should work.

Comment

Great job

Comment

hey, do u think u could make a video of every completion eli had in the post season?

would be hard, if ur not up to it completely understand. just figured we could have video footage of one of the great post seasons by qb ever

Comment

great vid NY!

i'll save this one for future reference! thanks

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]hey, do u think u could make a video of every completion eli had in the post season?

would be hard, if ur not up to it completely understand. just figured we could have video footage of one of the great post seasons by qb ever[/quote]

Wow that is an extremely tough request but im up for the challenge. someone requested a video for the WR corps so i'll get to those two within 1-2 weeks or so. hopefully you dont mind the wait.

Comment

best highlight video ever

Comment

[quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="giantsfan420"]hey, do u think u could make a video of every completion eli had in the post season?

would be hard, if ur not up to it completely understand. just figured we could have video footage of one of the great post seasons by qb ever[/quote]

Wow that is an extremely tough request but im up for the challenge. someone requested a video for the WR corps so i'll get to those two within 1-2 weeks or so. hopefully you dont mind the wait.[/quote]

no dude i want it tmrw...lol jk. thank you so much man. u really are doing us a huge service.. u and snappinnecks are the two best posters around here, u actually make being a giants fan even more awesome.

this highlight video you did is top notch, nfl films worthy. u should get a media degree or something, u clearly have a knack for it. do u have experience using TV editing software?? really i think u could work for espn or nfl network in putting together and editing footage. best highlight i've ever seen.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="giantsfan420"]hey, do u think u could make a video of every completion eli had in the post season?

Wow that is an extremely tough request but im up for the challenge. someone requested a video for the WR corps so i'll get to those two within 1-2 weeks or so. hopefully you dont mind the wait.[/quote]

no dude i want it tmrw...lol jk. thank you so much man. u really are doing us a huge service.. u and snappinnecks are the two best posters around here, u actually make being a giants fan even more awesome.

this highlight video you did is top notch, nfl films worthy. u should get a media degree or something, u clearly have a knack for it. do u have experience using TV editing software?? really i think u could work for espn or nfl network in putting together and editing footage. best highlight i've ever seen.[/quote]

i have no experience really and i'll post videos here and there to keep myself and everyone else busy during the long offseason.

I just started using simple movie maker a couple of years ago and i stepped it up and threw together this highlight video.

Also props to snappinnecks, i wouldn't have any footage to use without him. He really is the man.

Thanks for the kind words by the way, really makes me happy to see everyone enjoy something i created.

Comment

Tuck is a lot more motivational than I thought

Comment

Great job. Thank you!

Comment

Great job man!

Where'd you get the HQ video of the teams entrance to the Super Bowl? I've been looking for one, can't find it.

Comment

Wow... What a great year, & amazing video..

Thank you for this... Enjoyed every minute of it!

Comment

[quote user="NYgiants141"][link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hL3GfW_PU[/link]

IF YOU HAVE WATCHED THE PLAYOFF VIDEO I MADE, SKIP TO MINUTE 26 FOR SUPERBOWL STUFF.

Okay guys added some stuff to the video i made before. Took the time to put it together so please give it a shot and watch it. I know it's really long but for those die-hard Giants fans out there it should be worth it. Enjoy![/quote]

Outstanding job, 141! Perfect way to close out Giants 2011 version.

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Great job man!

Where'd you get the HQ video of the teams entrance to the Super Bowl? I've been looking for one, can't find it.[/quote]

I Couldn't either so i had to download the entire game and take the clip from there.

Comment

AWESOME JOB KID!

NYG ALL IN!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X