What do u guys think is the reason Sheldon Richardson is ranked higher then Kawaan Short by most around the web? I personally think Kawaan Short is every bit as good, and blocks kicks also... Haven't seen a ton of Sheldon, nad was curious why many pick him over Short?
DJ Fluker is my favourite prospect going into this draft. So big, strong, and relentless. Could come in and play RT for 10 years. A lot like Kareem.
I guess people are starting to catch on with my number 1 ranked CB JORDAN POYER.. He just got 1st team all american with Demarcus Milliner.. He beat our Jonathan Banks, Xavier Rhodes, Logan Ryan, and all those guys... POYER's a beast!
1) As silly as it sounds I think this kids name really started being thrown around after his performance against Alabama. He went up against 1 of the great all time college offensive lines and had 14 tackles(9 solo) and 1 sack. People really took notice of him then. I am not saying it is fair, but you beat up Alabama and you get noticed.
2) He is the better pure passrusher and passrushers always get a premium. I actually think Short may be the better all around prospect and is certainly no slouch of a passrusher either. I like my Dts to be stout at the point of attack and Short has that over Sheldon. But, Sheldon has the explosion and gap shooting.
Just my opinion.
I'm loving Walts new Mock for us! 3rder, that has us going like this.. This is playmaker galore! I'll finish it out after his first 3rds..
1. Ez Ansah DE BYU
2. Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers
3. Jordan Hill DT Penn St. Walts 3rder, and now i'll finish it.. I'd love this mock!
4. Blaize Foltz G T.C.U
5. Graham Pocic C/T Illinois
6. Michael Williams TE Alabama
7. Zac Stacy RB Vanderbilt
Only issue I have with Khaseem Greene is what position would he play? I don't think he is big or stout enough to play either Sam or Mike. And I think the giants are set at weakside for the future with Boley and J Will.