+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Picked up my £1020 last week from the bookies

it tasted sooo sweet taking that from bookmaker erics hand.

£20 @ 50-1 to win it all preseason.

GO GIANTS !!!

Re: Picked up my £1020 last week from the bookies

So, what's that like...15 bucks in REAL money?[]

[quote user="britishblue2"]it tasted sooo sweet taking that from bookmaker erics hand.

GO GIANTS !!![/quote]

When we won the Super Bowl, a lady I work with asked me how thrilled I was and, after telling her how happy I was I actually referred to you placing that bet and now reaping the rewards lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Congrats on the $1600 REAL dollars

[]
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="britishblue2"]it tasted sooo sweet taking that from bookmaker erics hand.

GO GIANTS !!![/quote]

When we won the Super Bowl, a lady I work with asked me how thrilled I was and, after telling her how happy I was I actually referred to you placing that bet and now reaping the rewards* lol
    [/quote] hey thanks Roa, 3 months rent paid and a new Cruz jersey ... awesome times !!!!

[quote user="Kase-1"]Congrats on the $1600 REAL dollars

[]
    [/quote] Cheers kase, $1600 sounds way more sweet ;-)

3 months rent for $1600.00?? I am moving to England!

"I test how other people deal with reality"

i screwed up big time british, I wanted 30-1 that we would make the playoffs , my book said he will give me 30-1 that the giants just make the SB. i didnt take it!!!

congrats though. thats 2 sb winning bets you made as i remember from 07.

you are a bookies worst nightmare, lol

[quote user="Harooni"]i screwed up big time british,* I wanted 30-1 that we would make the playoffs , my book said he will give me 30-1 that the giants just make the SB. i didnt take it!!!

congrats though. thats 2 sb winning bets you made as i remember from 07.*

[/quote] yep cained the bookies in 07 for £2500. im gutted for you Harooni on that missed bet. I actually went back with another £30 to place on the gmen this year when they dropped out to 80-1 and got right to the door of the bookies then decided against it...i cudda stung them mofo's for nearly 3 grand in total...but hey what ive walked with is still sweet.

"I test how other people deal with reality"

[quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="Harooni"]i screwed up big time british, I wanted 30-1 that we would make the playoffs , my book said he will give me 30-1 that the giants just make the SB. i didnt take it!!!

congrats though. thats 2 sb winning bets you made as i remember from 07.

[/quote] yep cained the bookies in 07 for £2500. im gutted for you Harooni on that missed bet. I actually went back with another £30 to place on the gmen this year when they dropped out to 80-1 and got right to the door of the bookies then decided against it...i cudda stung them mofo's for nearly 3 grand in total...but hey what ive walked with is still sweet.[/quote]

that is pretty sweet, I feel like a right wally for not taking the 30-1 but at the time the boys and egals still had a shot to make the playoffs. so i thought yeah playoffs but SB i dont know about that with GB and san fran so hot.