+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Would you take Shockey back????

We need a tight end and he is available. Would you be cool with bringing him back? I'd be glad to have him back as a back up.
    Close or you hit the bricks

Re: Would you take Shockey back????

After hearing what Toomer said about him lately, I'd say no thanks.

Btw, he said he would constantly ride Eli in the huddle about not getting the ball to him enough.

As a back-up? no. I'm fine if he want to be our water boy though .
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="sharick88"]We need a tight end and he is available. Would you be cool with bringing him back? I'd be glad to have him back as a back up.[/quote]

http://youtu.be/xoMgnJDXd3k

we need to move on from players who used to be on the team. Especially players who left on bad terms.

Unless Shockey did a lot of growing up he's going to be pain in the *** when he doesn't see the field, doesn't get the ball thrown to him, doesn't get interviewed after games.

There's a bunch of guys that bring What shockey brings to the table at this point so why invite the headache?
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="gmen46"][quote user="sharick88"]We need a tight end and he is available. Would you be cool with bringing him back? I'd be glad to have him back as a back up.[/quote]

http://youtu.be/xoMgnJDXd3k[/quote]
    LMMFAO

[quote user="burier"]we need to move on from players who used to be on the team. Especially players who left on bad terms.

Unless Shockey did a lot of growing up he's going to be pain in the *** when he doesn't see the field, doesn't get the ball thrown to him, doesn't get interviewed after games.

There's a bunch of guys that bring What shockey brings to the table at this point so why invite the headache?[/quote]
    There are way less "me" guys on the team now than there was before. He was a model citizen in NO and Carolina. Like I said, I think he would be a legit back up.

[quote user="sharick88"]We need a tight end and he is available. Would you be cool with bringing him back? I'd be glad to have him back as a back up.[/quote]

Do you really see that happening?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

The Giants need a TE but bringing in an old broke down one I don't want.

I'd prefer the Giants acquire one through the draft.

No.God no.Not for free.