+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yahoo Headline DISGUSTING.....

The hacks at Yahoo never cease to amaze me....whether it be that *****hat Jason Cole or Tiki Barber spewing Giants hate. The content of the actual article isdecent but the way in which the present it on the cover page is despicable....as if it was tyhe Giants strategy. Mara brought up the best point anyhow.

Article: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...s_giants022212

Headline:

Veteran

Re: Yahoo Headline DISGUSTING.....

LOL I loved it man. I don't care about what Yahoo says.

Funny thing is Pats got screwed legally. That's what they get for all that spygate ****.

I couldn't CARE LESS...I GOT A RING SON!!

at the end of the day, we are the champs

I thought about that one more.....it's a defensive penalty....if the play had been succesful, the offense could have declined the penalty. It's almost like a free play for the offense....unless you think that the reason that they play was unsuccesful was because of the extra man.

Jason Cole is a fool anyways. He probably had money on the patriots. The giants beat the patriots fair and square.
    Close or you hit the bricks

What a surprise the Giants get blamed for something else. Let them change the rule.

Tuck was slow getting off the field,So how was it strategy?
    ALL IN!

A pats fan friend of mine brought this up to me a little while ago, claimed we won because we used a loop hole. I responded in hte imortal words of Steve Mariucci (sp?) "Bummer"

[quote user="iBleedBlue88"]A pats fan friend of mine brought this up to me a little while ago, claimed we won because we used a loop hole. I responded in hte imortal words of Steve Mariucci (sp?) "Bummer"[/quote]

tell your friend his team lost because they can't crack scoring the teens against us in the big game
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Veteran

[quote user="Tuckit91"]Tuck was slow getting off the field,So how was it strategy?[/quote]

Lots of people assumed it may have been intentional but not many actual noticed them show the replay of Tuck trying to get off the field. It obviously makes for better headlines but it was done completely by accident.