+ Reply to Thread

Tynes and again...

Still a bright spot this season.

Really kicking straight and true with a lot more power.

In my heart, I never thought he was going to make that 50-yard FG.

Kudos to him.

Just keep it up. I have a feeling his (and our) day of reckoning is still coming.

Re: Tynes and again...

He has had a solid year.

Glad someone pointed this out.

GREAT YEAR BY TYNES!!!!!

I believe he only has 2 misses this season and they were both on blocked kicks. Please correct me if I am wrong.

But he is batting close to 100% this year.

Well played thus far Tynes... Keep it up, I have a feeling there will be a lot of close games left this season... Going to need Tynes to stay money.

Amazing what the new kickoff rule does.

[quote user="NoHuddle10"]Glad someone pointed this out.

GREAT YEAR BY TYNES!!!!!

I believe he only has 2 misses this season and they were both on blocked kicks. Please correct me if I am wrong.

But he is batting close to 100% this year.

Well played thus far Tynes... Keep it up, I have a feeling there will be a lot of close games left this season... Going to need Tynes to stay money.[/quote]

he's 13 for 16 on field goals...2 were blocked and he missed one in the Saints game

The guy has caught a world of **** on this forum for years because of his kickoffs, but we have never once lost a game because of him. Oh, and he did kick us into the Super Bowl off a frozen field in Green Bay one January a long, long time ago. So there's that. (Okay, sorry about the drama. I know Lambeau isn't really frozen. It's heated, thanks to Vince Lombardi.)

I'd like to put in word for Weatherford too. We really ripped him off from the Jets. Great directional punter and he's launched some rockets a few times when we needed it too.