+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should The Redskins Shock The World, And Trade For Luck ?

Some teams just hate to "Bite the Bullet " and draft a QB in the 1st Rd. Redskins, Chiefs, Raiders etc. They just do not want to go through the growing pains of a season lost by starting one. We bought the farm for Eli, and it's paid off in Spades.

Re: Should The Redskins Shock The World, And Trade For Luck ?

They should if they can. But for the Colts to trade away that pick they're going to need 2-3 first rounders, a slew of other picks, and a 100% guarantee that Peyton Manning will win the MVP next season. RGIII is much more likely.

Even if peyton stays with the colts, you can bet they're going to be drafting Luck, and just working him in and phasing out peyton. I agree that RG3 is more likely to end up in washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Drafting early in RD one and in need of a quality QB ( And by that I mean He has to be " The Guy " that will bring you a championship ). These smallish runners with a good arm tend to get hurt. In fact the only guy that has done it is Drew Brees. And I do not see RGIII as Drew Brees Material.

RG III would fit their system perfect.

Speaking of Luck, aren't the Colts just fortunate to always have some of the best QB prospects of all time fall into their laps?

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Speaking of Luck, aren't the Colts just fortunate to always have some of the best QB prospects of all time fall into their laps?[/quote]

And one who even refused to play for them :P
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

It would probably take the next 3 Redskin drafts, top to bottom.

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Some teams just hate to "Bite the Bullet " and draft a QB in the 1st Rd. Redskins, Chiefs, Raiders etc. They just do not want to go through the growing pains of a season lost by starting one. We bought the farm for Eli, and it's paid off in Spades.[/quote]

Huh? Why do you think those teams "hate" to draft QB's in the first round?? What QB's have those teams passed up on in the first round that they should have taken?

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Some teams just hate to "Bite the Bullet " and draft a QB in the 1st Rd. Redskins, Chiefs, Raiders etc. They just do not want to go through the growing pains of a season lost by starting one. We bought the farm for Eli, and it's paid off in Spades.[/quote]

Huh? Why do you think those teams "hate" to draft QB's in the first round?? What QB's have those teams passed up on in the first round that they should have taken?[/quote]

My point was that certain teams, like the Redskins for example, do not try to up grade the QB position through the draft. Don't thionk so ? Ok quickly without looking it up, When was the last time the Skins drafted a QB #1 ?