+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Goals for the 2012-2013 season

Other than the obvious "Repeat as super bowl champions"...

I'll start

1. Beat New Orleans
    2. Sweep Philly
    3. Solidify the OL, continuity was what made our 2007 OL so great.
    4. Find a real TE, the last remaining weapon of Eli's arsenal

Re: Goals for the 2011-2012 season

[quote user="jhamburg"]Other than the obvious "Repeat as super bowl champions"... I'll start 1. Beat New Orleans 2. Sweep Philly 3. Solidify the OL, continuity was what made our 2007 OL so great. 4. Find a real TE, the last remaining weapon of Eli's arsenal[/quote]

ummmm....do ya mean 2012-2013?

Veteran

[quote user="ebick"]

[quote user="jhamburg"]Other than the obvious "Repeat as super bowl champions"... I'll start 1. Beat New Orleans 2. Sweep Philly 3. Solidify the OL, continuity was what made our 2007 OL so great. 4. Find a real TE, the last remaining weapon of Eli's arsenal[/quote]

ummmm....do ya mean 2012-2013?

[/quote]

oops yeah

2012 season

-win more home games
    -score more before 4th quarter
    -do better on 3rd and long (defense)
    -Beat the skins
    -reduce delay of games and time outs burned
    -reduce turnovers and less fumbles even those we got back.

Get the running game back in sync with our same passng threat......
    Improve LB play.....

Re: Goals for the 2012-2013 season

Ham,I have to say that besides winning the SB,my next goal is that the Eagles don't win the SB.Followed,far behind, by the Cowboys not winning.Otherwise,I'm good.God,I hate the Eagles.Let me rephrase that.Living 40 miles from Philly,I hate the Eagles because of Eagle fans.Completely classless.I'll never forget this.I have a friend who to this day is a producer for Fox.In 1990 we were 10-0 and played in Philly.My friend got us press passes,we went on the field the day before,threw a ball around,kicked FG's,the works.Sunday morning he saw me at the hotel,all decked out in my Giant stuff pregame.I'll never forget this.He said,"what do you have,a death wish"?I said,I'm not gonna change.His response,god's honest truth was"well,you're not going in with a press pass with my name on it dressed like that".Not here in Philly".You could get killed".This from someone who had seen it all,even then.Today he's Fox's top baseball producer,did the World Series.Still does football too.Eagle fans.Even worse now.best case goal.Winning it all.After that,as long as the Eagles don't,I'll live.

Ham,thinking back on that weekend in 90 with go anywhere press passes I have to mention saturday on the Vet stadium field.universally considered the worst field in the league.You wouldn't believe how bad it actually was.The baseball dirt areas around 2nd and 3rd base were,no lie,outlined by turf wrapped 2by4's.With giant seams on both sides all the way around.Another section was turf covered metal that didn't have ground under it.If you jumped up and down it was like a trampoline.I swear to god,may he strike me dead if I'm lying.The Eagles and especially thier fans.May the football gods continue to deny them a championship.The Philly daily news front page, the monday after the SB said "why is it never us".I enjoyed reading that paper that day almost as much as the Post and NY daily news.

last thought on that 90 game.I got out alive and the Giant's left 10-1.They beat us pretty good.

improve the running game. We do that and we are immediately almost unstoppable on offense, and we have the killer rush on D as well as many options for the secondary

Improve in the Running game, a must !
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    New York Giants
    RUSHING (PLAYS-AVERAGE YARDS) 3.5
    RANKED 32-------Last Place
    Philadelphia Eagles
    RUSHING (Plays-Average Yards) 5.1
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Eli Manning PCT---> 61.0 xx TDs -->29

Tom Brady PCT---> 65.6 xx TDs -->39
    With all the numbers, means that our Defense did a great Job !
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Also : Does any one know Domenik Hixon status ?
    Will he be back ?