+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Re: Underclassmen Declare Page 2012 Draft

Tommy Streeter and Marcus Forston of Miami both have declared for the NFL Draft. From the Draftniks on Twitter im hearing Lamar Miller will be any day now.

I expect all the Miami Juniors to declare

Lamar miller & Montee ball are interesting.......
    When will we say for declares?
    I hope to see Kuechly come out, I'd be surprised if he didn't after the year he just had...

[quote user="myles2424"]Lamar miller & Montee ball are interesting.......
    When will we say for declares?
    I hope to see Kuechly come out, I'd be surprised if he didn't after the year he just had...[/quote]They have till Jan 18 to decide whether to declare or not. I think Kuechly will come out.

Jayron Hosley has put his papers to the NFL Advisory committee

Streeter and Forston have signed with Drew Rosenhaus

Andrew Luck says he will declare for the NFL Draft

I'm hoping to see a few LBs come out every year we think its gonna be a great LB class and then the guys dont come out and we start saying oh next year is gonna be a great LB class we should wait until then and the same thing happens again

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I'm hoping to see a few LBs come out every year we think its gonna be a great LB class and then the guys dont come out and we start saying oh next year is gonna be a great LB class we should wait until then and the same thing happens again
    [/quote]With Erickson gone we will probably see Vontaze Burfict declare

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I'm hoping to see a few LBs come out every year we think its gonna be a great LB class and then the guys dont come out and we start saying oh next year is gonna be a great LB class we should wait until then and the same thing happens again
    [/quote]With Erickson gone we will probably *see Vontaze Burfict declare

[/quote]

burfict a beast..and would be our most intense defensive player pretty much right away..we could use that passion

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]With Erickson gone we will probably see Vontaze Burfict declare

[/quote] burfict a beast..and would be our most intense defensive player pretty much right away..we could use that passion[/quote]

He is passionate but he has horrible tape. He has zero gap discipline and is constantly out of position. He has a low football IQ and poor instincts.He seems like he is a guy that was always the bigger faster guy so he didnt pay attention to his game.Thats not going to fly in the NFL.It didnt even fly this year. He is without a doubt the most disappointing player I watched this season.