+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Underclassmen Declare Page 2012 Draft

Re: Underclassmen Declare Page 2012 Draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Tommy Streeter and Marcus Forston of Miami both have declared for the NFL Draft. From the Draftniks on Twitter im hearing Lamar Miller will be any day now.

I expect all the Miami Juniors to declare

[/quote]

Lamar Miller leaving for NFL draft

[/quote]Been hearing that since the first few weeks of the season.
    Ray Ray Armstrong is returning

Nick Perry USC has signed with an agent so he is declaring as well[/quote]Yeah, it seems like Miami's whole damn team is jumping ship and turning pro. Drew Rosenhaus is representing seven of the players from the U (5 of which are underclassmen). What do you think about Lamar Miller being compared to Clinton Portis?

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Tommy Streeter and Marcus Forston of Miami both have declared for the NFL Draft. From the Draftniks on Twitter im hearing Lamar Miller will be any day now.

[/quote]

[/quote]Been hearing that since the first few weeks of the season. Ray Ray Armstrong is returning Nick Perry USC has signed with an agent so he is declaring as well[/quote]Yeah, it seems like Miami's whole damn team is jumping ship and turning pro. Drew Rosenhaus is representing seven of the players from the U (5 of which are underclassmen). What do you think about Lamar Miller being compared to Clinton Portis?
    [/quote]

I like Miller and I would like to the Giants grab one of these top backs.Jacobs is going to be gone and Bradshaw is always banged up. I really believe if the Giants can get that running game going they can take some pressure of the defense. The Giants can throw but these short drives really can do a number on a defense

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Been hearing that since the first few weeks of the season.
    Ray Ray Armstrong is returning

Nick Perry USC has signed with an agent so he is declaring as well[/quote]Yeah, it seems like Miami's whole damn team is jumping ship and turning pro. Drew Rosenhaus is representing seven of the players from the U (5 of which are underclassmen). What do you think about Lamar Miller being compared to Clinton Portis?
    [/quote]

He is a lot faster for one thing I don't see the comparison but he is my favorite RB for us in the 2nd or 3rd rounds

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Been hearing that since the first few weeks of the season. Ray Ray Armstrong is returning Nick Perry USC has signed with an agent so he is declaring as well[/quote]Yeah, it seems like Miami's whole damn team is jumping ship and turning pro. Drew Rosenhaus is representing seven of the players from the U (5 of which are underclassmen). What do you think about Lamar Miller being compared to Clinton Portis?
    [/quote]

I like Miller and I would like to the Giants grab one of these top backs.Jacobs is going to be gone and Bradshaw is always banged up. I really believe if the Giants can get that running game going they can take some pressure of the defense. The Giants can throw but these short drives really can do a number on a defense

[/quote]Should we grab a RB through free agency in the offseason or take one in the early rounds of the draft?

PLAYER POSITION COLLEGE CLASS BUZZ
    Justin Blackmon WR Oklahoma State JR 3,378 career receiving yards, 37 TDs
    David DeCastro OG Stanford JR allowed 13 sacks over last 2 seasons
    Marcus Forston DT Miami JR 60 career tackles, 7 sacks, 17.5 TFL
    Jayron Hosley CB Virginia Tech JR 109 career tackles, 12 INTs
    LaMichael James RB Oregon JR 4,932 career rushing yards, 52 TDs
    Matt Kalil OT USC JR Did not allow a sack in 2011
    Ronnell Lewis DE Oklahoma JR 119 career tackles, 20.5 TFL, 10 sacks
    Andrew Luck QB Stanford JR 9,083 passing yards, 80 TDs, 21 INTs
    Lamar Miller RB Miami SO 1,918 career rushing yards, 15 TDs
    Nick Perry DL USC JR 105 career tackles, 23.0 sacks, 29 TFL
    Tommy Streeter WR Miami JR 52 career receptions, 967 yards, 9 TDs
    Olivier Vernon DE Miami JR 82 career tackles, 9 sacks, 21 TFL
    Brandon Washington OG Miami JR Started all 12 games for Hurricanes

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Been hearing that since the first few weeks of the season. Ray Ray Armstrong is returning Nick Perry USC has signed with an agent so he is declaring as well[/quote]

Ray Ray's returning? Didn't expect that.

+ Reply to Thread