+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Underclassmen Declare Page 2012 Draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Tommy Streeter and Marcus Forston of Miami both have declared for the NFL Draft. From the Draftniks on Twitter im hearing Lamar Miller will be any day now.

I expect all the Miami Juniors to declare

[/quote]

That whole program may declare considering what is looming over them with the NCAA and the fued between the coach and administrators. I expect everyone who can to come out now.

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I'm hoping to see a few LBs come out every year we think its gonna be a great LB class and then the guys dont come out and we start saying oh next year is gonna be a great LB class we should wait until then and the same thing happens again
    [/quote]With Erickson gone we will probably see Vontaze Burfict declare

[/quote]

burfict a beast..and would be our most intense defensive player pretty much right away..we could use that passion[/quote]

People watch his occasional huge devastating hits on youtube or w/e and mistake that as a defining characteristic of a good player.

He has issues which will really hold him back. Most notably, his character concerns and followed up by his poor ability to get off blocks. Remember, this guy has been benched this year at times.

Veteran

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I'm hoping to see a few LBs come out every year we think its gonna be a great LB class and then the guys dont come out and we start saying oh next year is gonna be a great LB class we should wait until then and the same thing happens again
    [/quote]With Erickson gone we will probably see Vontaze Burfict declare

[/quote] burfict a beast..and would be our most intense defensive player pretty much right away..we could use that passion[/quote]

He is passionate but he has horrible tape. He has zero gap discipline and is constantly out of position. He has a low football IQ and poor instincts.He seems like he is a guy that was always the bigger faster guy so he didnt pay attention to his game.Thats not going to fly in the NFL.It didnt even fly this year. He is without a doubt the most disappointing player I watched this season.

[/quote]

I was going to say the same thing.

His physical abilities and ferocious hitting won't mean a damn thing if he's handing the other team 15yrd penalties, ejected, or outright suspended.

Of course, its entirely possible that a certain type of NFL locker room (Giants, Ravens, Steelers... etc) would teach him control pretty quickly. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes if in training camp he tries to break Bradshaw or Cruz in half going over the middle to prove how tough he is. I picture Snee, Tuck, and Jacobs (assuming he's there) having a little chat with him... and a goal post, and lots of duct tape.

Veteran

Well, it looks like Justin Blackmon will declare.

The rumors of Matt Kalil staying at USC are just rumors according to Matt kalil.

Tyler Eifert and Manti Teo both have submitted there name for draft evaluation

Utah State RB Robert Turbin will declare for the NFL Draft. Looks exactly like Gartrell Johnson but can run a lot faster then a 4.85 40.He has been compared to Marion Barber

Matt Miller from NFLdraftscout said on Twitter that he is hearing Trent Richardson, Vontaze Burfict, Courtney Upshaw and Matt Barkley will all declare for the NFL Draft

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Tyler Eifert and Manti Teo both have submitted there name for draft evaluation[/quote]

as a notre dame fan i cosign both of these ppl..i think eifert would be a great pick up..wr in a tight ends body with great hands..deceptivley fast and can compliment ballard..Manti is just a beast all around and is on on majority of tackles

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Tyler Eifert and Manti Teo both have submitted there name for draft evaluation[/quote] as a notre dame fan i cosign both of these ppl..i think eifert would be a great pick up..wr in a tight ends body with great hands..deceptivley fast and can compliment ballard..Manti is just a beast all around and is on on majority of tackles[/quote]Im a big fan of Eifert I think he is a better pro prospect then Kyle Rudolph. I think he should probably return but if he gets a 2nd round grade he probably comes out