Round 1: best DE/DT available Whitney Mercilus
    Round 2: best T available Bobby Massie
    Round 3: Ladarius Green TE
    Round 4: best LB Terrell Manning/Audie Cole
    Round 5: best RB Robert Turbin
    Round 6: WR AJ Jenkins
    Round 7: S Christian Thompson

Re: Im gonna bet Reese doesnt take a TE or OL in first

I still don't think people understand BPA. It is not antithetical of team need but rather inclusive of it. The need and value of a position will move a particular player up or down different teams. Not to mention, there are maybe a dozen guys with their own opinion of what is best. It's rarely a unanimous decision but rather a stretched deliberation until the name is finally phoned in to Goodell.

Trent Richardson won't fall to 32. He will fall because runningbacks are devalued in the draft these days, but if he falls midround, you can expect teams trading up for him before he makes it into the 20s.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]I still don't think people understand BPA. It is not antithetical of team need but rather inclusive of it. The need and value of a position will move a particular player up or down different teams. Not to mention, there are maybe a dozen guys with their own opinion of what is best. It's rarely a unanimous decision but rather a stretched deliberation until the name is finally phoned in to Goodell.

Trent Richardson won't fall to 32. He will fall because runningbacks are devalued in the draft these days, but if he falls midround, you can expect teams trading up for him before he makes it into the 20s.[/quote]I want to say thank you, but I still am not sure why it's a questionable subject on this board.

We've all learned it's not going to be what we expect.....

I'm going to guess...

DT/WR/DE

+ Reply to Thread