+ Reply to Thread

Guys, I'm sorry. The Super Bowl gear (hats and shirts) could have been better designed

The logo on the gear is terrible. And yes I am a long time Giants fan. Still ugly though.

Starter

Re: Guys, I'm sorry. The Super Bowl gear (hats and shirts) could have been better designed

i saw a shirt with the team picture on it and thought it was a great idea but poorly done because the pic should have been larger and it was too hard to see their faces.

Re: Guys, I'm sorry. The Super Bowl gear (hats and shirts) could have been better designed

[quote user="EliTE"]i saw a shirt with the team picture on it and thought it was a great idea but poorly done because the pic should have been larger and it was too hard to see their faces.[/quote]

Haven't seem that yet. Saw a few hat's I did kinda like.

[quote user="ZoneBlitz!!!"]The logo on the gear is terrible. And yes I am a long time Giants fan. Still ugly though.[/quote]
    I agree very basic .I got a shirt just to have one. Dont want the rest of the garbage.

I thought they were pretty ugly too. I miss the old ones with the players character faces enlarged on tiny bodies.

The locker room SB shirt, which I bought in a 2XL, was unbelievably small, and the material was very thin and cheap. I've owned many Reebok Tshirts over the years, but this one was by far the biggest disappointment.

The parade shirt is excellent though. Fits perfectly, and is made really well.
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

The NFC Championship hat is much better than the Superbowl hat.

I usually get a shot glass and a mug, but they are very plain this year as well.

When the Giants won in '08, and the Yankees in '09, I got a shot glass that had decals stenciled on the side (such as images of the stadium in Arizona and "Super Bowl Champions" across the top etc...really detailed and nice) and the team logo in the appropriate colors on the inner bottom. This year the closest I could get was a clear shot glass with the ny and super bowl logos on the front, saying "Super Bowl XLVI Champions", and the trophy on the back, and rather than the logo inside, it is just plain solid blue.

I've been looking for a similar style to those that I bought previously but I don't think they're available. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but it ruins the continuity of my collection.

Still waiting for the 3rd world pics...

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells