+ Reply to Thread

Help Me Out Fellow Giants Fans

I know this thread died quickly on the General Sports Thread, so I hope this one can grow some legs.

I'm a freshman in college now and looking for an internship. Last week, I met a man who used to intern with the Chargers and he told me to write to all 32 teams. For a once in a lifetime opportunity, I'm currently doing that.

However, the dream would be to work for this team. From South Florida, I personally have had horrible luck with seeing this team (First game got moved to London, driving to college and finding out one day at training camp I could go they were off, and just when I thought I could see the players at the parade friend's car was filled).

So you can see it would be a dream come true to work for this team, and if ANYONE has ANY information on the best ways to seek an internship or opportunity with the Giants, I would be FOREVER grateful, and I genuinely mean this. Sorry for the long post and thank you.

Re: Help Me Out Fellow Giants Fans

I wish you the best of luck. I don't know who you would contact for that type of position.

check your PM

"I test how other people deal with reality"

Please send pic also giants always looking for young men such as yourself to help out.

[quote user="Harooni"]Please send pic also giants always looking for young men such as yourself to help out.[/quote]I'm beginning to suspect that you are Herbert from Family Guy there Harooni.

"I test how other people deal with reality"

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="Harooni"]Please send pic also giants always looking for young men such as yourself to help out.[/quote]I'm beginning to suspect that you are Herbert from Family Guy there Harooni.[/quote] lol that post even creeped me out.

Thanks guys, really appreciate the help

[quote user="gbril28"]I know this thread died quickly on the General Sports Thread, so I hope this one can grow some legs.

I'm a freshman in college now and looking for an internship. Last week, I met a man who used to intern with the Chargers and he told me to write to all 32 teams. For a once in a lifetime opportunity, I'm currently doing that.

However, the dream would be to work for this team. From South Florida, I personally have had horrible luck with seeing this team (First game got moved to London, driving to college and finding out one day at training camp I could go they were off, and just when I thought I could see the players at the parade friend's car was filled).

So you can see it would be a dream come true to work for this team, and if ANYONE has ANY information on the best ways to seek an internship or opportunity with the Giants, I would be FOREVER grateful, and I genuinely mean this. Sorry for the long post and thank you.[/quote]
    Good luck dude, it would be an awesome opportunity for anyone i think....

Stand with Cruz!