+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICAL 2012 NFL COMBINE THREAD (anything and everything combine)

Re: OFFICAL 2012 NFL COMBINE THREAD (anything and everything combine)

[quote user="heavyhitter"]What's up w/ Alshon Jeffrey not running or participating in drills?
    [/quote]he lost the weight, figuring he was going to run. They said that he was not injured. Blackmon did not run(medical), but at least he participated in the drills.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

I just came in and saw Tommy Streeter's 40 time and my mind was blown

Yeah Streeter was fast for a man his size. I want to of course see how well he looks in the drills.
    -Vince Lombardi

[quote user="tonyt830"]

good morning/afternoon gents!

Floyd looked like great today all around! I was surprised that Sanu ran a 4.65 his first time around. But he does have size and big hands. Blackmon didnt look great in the drills.

I know he has had concussion issues at Stanford, but Owusu was fast on his first 40. But I dont know much about Hill from Ga. tech, but he looked good as well. I guess its tough to gauge him since he came from that triple option offense.

[/quote] Greg Childs is a guy i like..

Yeah nyc, Childs was on my list of WRs that I wanted to keep an eye on. He did drop a few in the drills. He might be a 5th rd prospect?

And Cunningham was mentioned a few posts ago. He is another that I will keep my eye on.

-Vince Lombardi

[quote user="tonyt830"]

Yeah nyc, Childs was on my list of WRs that I wanted to keep an eye on. He did drop a few in the drills. He might be a 5th rd prospect?

And Cunningham was mentioned a few posts ago. He is another that I will keep my eye on.

[/quote] Ya, I was thinking Childs in the rd 5-6 range.. Cunningham is gonna be interesting to see where he goes, as people worried about his speed, but now that hes got a nice 40time to his credit, to go with great on field production, he could got a bit earlier then expected...

Janoris Jenkins tells media he has four kids. Janoris Jenkins Jr, Legend, Janorian and Paris

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="tonyt830"]

[/quote] Ya, I was thinking Childs in the rd 5-6 range.. Cunningham is gonna be interesting to see where he goes, as people worried about his speed, but now that hes got a nice 40time to his credit, to go with great on field production, he could got a bit earlier then expected...[/quote]another WR that caught my eye was that Brazill from Ohio---what are your thoughts on him nyc?

Another bigger WR that looked good was Criner from Arizona. Both Va Tech wrs looked pretty solid as well, in Boykin and Coale

-Vince Lombardi

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Janoris Jenkins tells media he has four kids. Janoris Jenkins Jr, Legend, Janorian and Paris[/quote]damn! LOL!! Is he trying to get up to the Cromartie or Travis Henry status?
    -Vince Lombardi

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Janoris Jenkins tells media he has four kids. Janoris Jenkins Jr, Legend, Janorian and Paris[/quote]

If I hadn't already read it in a combine presser, I would have thought it was a joke with those names. Now I really hope Dallas picks him.

+ Reply to Thread