+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Re: OFFICAL 2012 NFL COMBINE THREAD (anything and everything combine)

Man the egos nowadays. fleener was both quick and fast. not just fast, not just quick. debate solved. we all is happy now?

[quote user="nevada11"]Man the egos nowadays. fleener was both quick and fast. not just fast, not just quick. debate solved. we all is happy now? [/quote]

Um, it wasn't so much about "ego".

I was just trying to argue the explosion atop his stem was a great example of quickness to the post. Just wanted to make a point to show fleener can be quick in his routes, wasn't trying to be egotistical or something

I made a pretty solid point too. An oustandingly quick stem, is an oustandingly quick stem. Like when a wide receiver is at the line of scrimmage and trying to evade the corner, usually they break one way and go the other by generating an explosive stem (like fleener did downfield). In this instance, is the receiver considered laterally fast or laterally quick? Showing a quick, explosive stem to evade press coverage is always described as being laterally quick. Which is another reason why I feel Fleener showed great quickness to the post on the play, not running "almost straight line" by someone with just pure speed

How many times we see Cruz separate by simply just sticking his foot in the ground and having an explosive stem to gain separation. Always referred to as being quick

I'd really, really like to know how is that me having an ego. Please explain why you would take a baseless jab like that

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="nevada11"]Man the egos nowadays. fleener was both quick and fast. not just fast, not just quick. debate solved. we all is happy now? [/quote]

I was just trying to argue the explosion atop his stem was a great example of quickness to the post. Just wanted to make a point to show fleener can be quick in his routes, wasn't trying to be egotistical or something

I made a pretty solid point too. An oustandingly quick stem, is an oustandingly quick stem. Like when a wide receiver is at the line of scrimmage and trying to evade the corner, usually they break one way and go the other by generating an explosive stem (like fleener did downfield). In this instance, is the receiver considered laterally fast or laterally quick? Showing a quick, explosive stem to evade press coverage is always described as being laterally quick. Which is another reason why I feel Fleener showed great quickness to the post on the play, not running "almost straight line" by someone with just pure speed

How many times we see Cruz separate by simply just sticking his foot in the ground and having an explosive stem to gain separation. Always referred to as being quick

I'd really, really like to know how is that me having an ego. Please explain why you would take a baseless jab like that[/quote]

Just ashamed how people can not have polite debates anymore

[quote user="nevada11"][quote user="Neverend"][quote user="nevada11"]Man the egos nowadays. fleener was both quick and fast. not just fast, not just quick. debate solved. we all is happy now? [/quote]

I'd really, really like to know how is that me having an ego. Please explain why you would take a baseless jab like that[/quote]

Just ashamed how people can not have polite debates anymore[/quote]

Was initially making a point, thats all... The fact you think I'm doing it to prove my "ego" is pretty hilarious. You seem to have completely lost your grasp on reality it seems like.