+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How many rings does Eli win?

As he continues to get better & Jerry Reese continues his magic... He has 2 now & he has been in the league for 8 yrs, entering his prime?? I am thinking 1 or 2 more...

Re: How many rings does Eli win?

Yea, I agree. At least one, but probably two more. We got it good as GIANTS fans!

Eli will retire with 5 rings all with the Giants.
    "Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Veteran

[quote user="aGiantsfanstuckinpitt"]As he continues to get better & Jerry Reese continues his magic... He has 2 now & he has been in the league for 8 yrs, entering his prime?? I am thinking 1 or 2 more...[/quote]

I would put us up against any team out there, but still man it is hard to win super bowls in this league. I know we have made it look easy lately but even so, I'd be thrilled if we won another one in Eli's time.

[quote user="aGiantsfanstuckinpitt"]As he continues to get better & Jerry Reese continues his magic... He has 2 now & he has been in the league for 8 yrs, entering his prime?? I am thinking 1 or 2 more...[/quote]

I am in the "two more" camp.

Bench Player

I hope for two more. I think he and the Giants can do it. Elite Manning, in the annals with Bradshaw and Montana!

[quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"]Yea, I agree. At least one, but probably two more. We got it good as GIANTS fans![/quote] I say 3,ELI will have 5 total!

I'll go for 2 more also, unless they get one next season then it will be 3 morel

[quote user="Down-lifer"]Eli will retire with 5 rings all with the Giants.[/quote]

I think only Bart Starr has done that (in the NFL at least, not counting guys like Otto Graham who spanned two leagues).

I would be thrilled with one more. Hell I'm thrilled where we are now. The Giants have never had a QB win multiple championships.

For you guys predicting 3 more, come on, it's so hard to win a championship in today's NFL. And while Eli's been a rock, just look at his brother if you need to be reminded how quickly it can all unravel and your career is over.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Most 2 more, sorry guys. I hope he can get 3 more but I honestly believe he'll pan out to 2 more.