+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's started already

Re: It's started already

If Jones was truly serious about winning football games instead of reading his name in headlines, then we would have hired Polian to run his team.

Maybe burning the boats isn't the greatest idea just yet.

[quote user="Roswell777"]If Jones was truly serious about winning football games instead of reading his name in headlines, then we would have hired Polian to run his team.[/quote]

He's serious about winning, but I think he's just too delusional and too proud to ask for help. The early success of his three superbowl rings has him convinced he can return the Cowboys to greatness as a GM.

He's not a good GM. I mean, he can find very talented guys, but he has too many 'misses' on players that just didn't pan out and he's too afraid of change. Our biggest hope is that his coaching staff can influence him to make smarter decisions in FA and in the draft. Or else, we just have to wait for him to luck out and acquire enough talented players in order to really compete.

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="Roswell777"]If Jones was truly serious about winning football games instead of reading his name in headlines, then we would have hired Polian to run his team.[/quote]

He's serious about winning, but I think he's just too delusional and too proud to ask for help. The early success of his three superbowl rings has him convinced he can return the Cowboys to greatness as a GM.

He's not a good GM. I mean, he can find very talented guys, but he has too many 'misses' on players that just didn't pan out and he's too afraid of change. Our biggest hope is that his coaching staff can influence him to make smarter decisions in FA and in the draft. Or else, we just have to wait for him to luck out and acquire enough talented players in order to really compete.
    [/quote]</P>

Jones really does need to realize that his team would be better served if he stepped back and was just the owner. </P>

+ Reply to Thread