+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Blue Ink!

Veteran

Big Blue Ink!

Just wanted to share a photo of my new tattoo that I'm very proud of. Not the best pic, but here it is:

GGG-MEN!!

Bench Player

Re: Big Blue Ink!

Bad @ss!

[quote user="Gmen32"]Just wanted to share a photo of my new tattoo that I'm very proud of. Not the best pic, but here it is: GGG-MEN!![/quote]Some people talk a good game, but you my friend step up and deliver. Nicely done!
    No one remembers who came in second.

How do you upload a picture to the site?

I got mine about 3 years ago, and now still have to add this years SB win. I like how you have the years we won the championship before the Superbowl was estlablished!I might even steal that idea from you! LOL. Not a very good pic

"KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

How would I be able to upload a picture of my tat?

[quote user="FiremanBob"]How would I be able to upload a picture of my tat?[/quote]You need to upload it to a place like photobucket and then in a reply like im doing to you, you can rightclick and copy from photobucket and then paste here.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="FiremanBob"]How would I be able to upload a picture of my tat?[/quote]You need to upload it to a place like photobucket and then in a reply like im doing to you, you can rightclick and copy from photobucket and then paste here.[/quote]Alot of times you can also save the picture to your computer the copy it there and paste it here.
    No one remembers who came in second.

I like how you leave plenty of room for more numbers without having to screw up the symmetry. Hopefully, one day that list will stretch all the way down to your heel.

[quote user="Gmen32"]Just wanted to share a photo of my new tattoo that I'm very proud of. Not the best pic, but here it is:

GGG-MEN!![/quote]

...wth part of your body is that?? I thought calf at first but then looked at the top of the pic...I'm confused.