+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael Egnew TE Missouri

Veteran

Re: Michael Egnew TE Missouri

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="rainierjef"]what the **** are you talking about?
    are you just arguing to argue?
    i wanted to know where he got that no te is first round worthy
    last i remembered fleener didn't do the 40
    olson didn't do all the drills
    wait till pro days to make those claims
    whether its opinion or not doesn't make it wrong or right or smart or dumb im just asking where he got his information from.
    reese goes by game tape to evaluate the players he likes, which is why i put it up. so basically you agree with what i said by saying "Nobody knows for sure where anyone goes, especially someone on this board. GMs have an idea, but nobody knows for sure." and your wrong GM's know the guy they want if reese feels one of these TE's are a value at 32 before 64 then BPA as always.
    smfh
    [/quote]Lol what are you talking about? I don't disagree with you, I do think there are first round TEs in this draft, I just "smfh" at you for expecting him to provide you rock solid support for his claim considering nobody knows for absolute sure.

So yes I do agree with you, and I wasn't arguing with you, I didn't think I'd have to explain that. Perhaps I overestimated you.[/quote]
    lol this kid
    dude first it was a question for void but you wanna be captain save a post, i just gave light to the fact that the combine doesn't make the player and i gave fact for that by what reese said. he stated NO TE is going in the 1st i didn't say he was wrong i asked where is he getting that from.
    you jumped into something blind by saying no one knows for sure, so what the point of you stating what i already stated?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="gmen0820"]I just "smfh" at you for expecting him to provide you rock solid support for his claim considering nobody knows for absolute sure.[/quote]Pretty much. All it takes is for one team to reach for a player based on the public boards and you might as well just throw it in the garbage at that point. You would be really lucky just to guess the first 10 picks of the draft because someone will even do something unexpected there.[/quote]+1

Every year, my mock drafts get progressively worse, and I'd like to think I get smarter each year. It seems the more logic I put in my mocks, the least accurate there are. The draft is such a tricky topic. Some people say it is an "exact science" I just think it's a crapshoot.

Teams fall in love with players you don't even consider for their team. It's crazy and demoralizing if you put as much time in it as people do. I rarely do team projections and stick to player projections solely.

Veteran

[quote user="giantman8493"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="rainierjef"]what the **** are you talking about?
    whether its opinion or not doesn't make it wrong or right or smart or dumb im just asking where he got his information from.
    reese goes by game tape to evaluate the players he likes, which is why i put it up. so basically you agree with what i said by saying "Nobody knows for sure where anyone goes, especially someone on this board. GMs have an idea, but nobody knows for sure." and your wrong GM's know the guy they want if reese feels one of these TE's are a value at 32 before 64 then BPA as always.
    smfh
    [/quote]Lol what are you talking about? I don't disagree with you, I do think there are first round TEs in this draft, I just "smfh" at you for expecting him to provide you rock solid support for his claim considering nobody knows for absolute sure.

So yes I do agree with you, and I wasn't arguing with you, I didn't think I'd have to explain that. Perhaps I overestimated you.[/quote]dont even bother with that troll[/quote]
    who are you again?

@Katdaddyjay 17h

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="rainierjef"]what the **** are you talking about?
    smfh

So yes I do agree with you, and I wasn't arguing with you, I didn't think I'd have to explain that. Perhaps I overestimated you.[/quote]
    so whats the point of you arguing? that's my point.

[/quote]There is no point! That was the reason of my first post in the first place. My first post to you in this thread was solely predicated on the fact that there was no point to even ask Voldamort where he got that info from, because it was clear that he either:

1.) Didn't get that info from anyone, and it was just a guess

or..

2.) If by some chance he did provide a link, whatever that link/article/video etc. produced would be equally as baseless

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Voldamort"][quote user="Roxersboxers"][quote user="critters"]I'm a fan. Been wanting to get him in the 3rd round but his combine is going to shoot his stock up.[/quote] True, But i still think Allen, Fleener and Charles will still go ahead of him. Hell, I wouldnt mind spending our second on the kid either. He looks very good.[/quote] no Te's are going in the first round,they should start to come off the board at pick #42![/quote]
    where do you get this from?
    [/quote]Does it matter? Not like anyone knows for sure.[/quote]
    yeah it does.
    reese said it himself the combine doesn't hurt anyone, people need to get out of the mind frame that the combine determines the past 4 years of a players collegiate career.

[link]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/09000d5d8273290e/An-elite-GM[/link]
    0.33-0.56
    [/quote]

"Best Player Available" Reese said it himself several times. A very informative interview with the Giants GM. They already track these potential draft picks during the college football season. The Combine is not as crucial as some may think.

Veteran

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"][quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Voldamort"][quote user="Roxersboxers"][quote user="critters"]I'm a fan. Been wanting to get him in the 3rd round but his combine is going to shoot his stock up.[/quote] True, But i still think Allen, Fleener and Charles will still go ahead of him. Hell, I wouldnt mind spending our second on the kid either. He looks very good.[/quote] no Te's are going in the first round,they should start to come off the board at pick #42![/quote]
    where do you get this from?
    [/quote]Does it matter? Not like anyone knows for sure.[/quote]
    yeah it does.
    reese said it himself the combine doesn't hurt anyone, people need to get out of the mind frame that the combine determines the past 4 years of a players collegiate career.

[link]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/09000d5d8273290e/An-elite-GM[/link]
    0.33-0.56
    [/quote]

"Best Player Available" Reese said it himself several times. A very informative interview with the Giants GM. They already track these potential draft picks during the college football season. The Combine is not as crucial as some may think.[/quote]
    exactly

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Not that I'm accusing Reese personally of lying but this is not the time to trust the words of GM's. There's going to be so many smokescreens about what positions they are targeting, the players they invite for personal visits and so forth. The only team that can afford to be Oprah honest (lolol) right now is the Colts with the #1 pick.

Veteran

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="rainierjef"]what the **** are you talking about?
    smfh

[/quote]There is no point! That was the reason of my first post in the first place. My first post to you in this thread was solely predicated on the fact that there was no point to even ask Voldamort where he got that info from, because it was clear that he either:

or..

2.) If by some chance he did provide a link, whatever that link/article/video etc. produced would be equally as baseless[/quote]

what i'm saying to you though is this... what i chose to ask a poster is between me and him when you interject sort of smart *** like then i will treat you as such. i knew it was his opinion, maybe i'm asking him in my way why he feels this way and i'm giving him proof that most GM's value tape over combine numbers, so to say No TE's go in the first is kind of premature, but whatever it is what it is

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Veteran

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Not that I'm accusing Reese personally of lying but this is not the time to trust the words of GM's. There's going to be so many smokescreens about what positions they are targeting, the players they invite for personal visits and so forth. The only team that can afford to be Oprah honest (lolol) right now is the Colts with the #1 pick.[/quote]
    fair enough
    but the only truth in what reese said is BPA, what we don't know is what BPA is at 32 so to say this is not or this is BPA is blind shooting too me

@Katdaddyjay 17h

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="rainierjef"]what the **** are you talking about?
    smfh

or..

2.) If by some chance he did provide a link, whatever that link/article/video etc. produced would be equally as baseless[/quote]

what i'm saying to you though is this... what i chose to ask a poster is between me and him when you interject sort of smart *** like then i will treat you as such. i knew it was his opinion, maybe i'm asking him in my way why he feels this way and i'm giving him proof that most GM's value tape over combine numbers, so to say No TE's go in the first is kind of premature, but whatever it is what it is
    [/quote]So basically you tried to bait him into using the combine so that you can get him with the Reese video.

Gotcha. I'll let you go through with your plan next time...lol

+ Reply to Thread