+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I could see us going WR in 2nd or 3rd round

I could see us going WR in 2nd or 3rd round

With MM pretty much gone, and it is not a lock that we re-sign Devin Thomas, that leaves us Barden or Jernigan to take up the #3 role. I am sorry but I have no confidence in either. I say we go WR in round 2 or 3. I saw a post that the TEs did not ahve great combines, aka not worth a 1 st round pick. From that Im would say either Oline or Secondary guy in 1st.

Re: I could see us going WR in 2nd or 3rd round

i think Jernigan will capitalize on his chance at being #3. hes got a season under his belt. alls he needs is pt!

the Giants may bring in someone to pressure Jernigan for the #3 but drafting a wideout at 2 or 3 i dont buy.

the Giants have more needs than wideout!

[quote user="BigBlue1971"]

i think Jernigan will capitalize on his chance at being #3.* hes got a season under his belt.* alls he needs is pt!

the Giants may bring in someone to pressure Jernigan for the #3 but drafting a wideout at 2 or 3 i dont buy.*

[/quote] having 3 legit wrs was a huge part of our success this season...Jernigan hasn't done anything to be guaranteed that 3rd spot, if HAM is gone I'm all for drafting another WR & the best man wins that 3rd spot..

All-Pro

If there is one there worth the 32nd pick I think they will do it in the 1st round.

LB.TE.OL,CB.

[quote user="Voldamort"]LB.TE.OL,CB.[/quote]
    It'll be a safety instead of a CB

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="BigBlue1971"]

i think Jernigan will capitalize on his chance at being #3. hes got a season under his belt. alls he needs is pt!

the Giants may bring in someone to pressure Jernigan for the #3 but drafting a wideout at 2 or 3 i dont buy.

[/quote] having 3 legit wrs was a huge part of our success this season...Jernigan hasn't done anything to be guaranteed that 3rd spot, if HAM is gone I'm all for drafting another WR & the best man wins that 3rd spot..[/quote]

i think the Giants will give Jernigan a chance to show up. imo drafting a wideout at the #2 or #3 would be like wasting the Jernigan pick last year.

of course if a blue chipper is there at 2 or 3draft 'em.

with the reps Jernigan could man that spot Manningham had. alls he needs to do is catch the ball!

DUH we always go WR is the 2-3

I say the Giants will give Ramses the chance to step up, and if you think about it he does produce when he is in the game we just have to much talent ahead of him but it's all him now.

[quote user="BigBlue1971"][quote user="myles2424"][quote user="BigBlue1971"]

i think Jernigan will capitalize on his chance at being #3.* hes got a season under his belt.* alls he needs is pt!

the Giants may bring in someone to pressure Jernigan for the #3 but drafting a wideout at 2 or 3 i dont buy.*

[/quote] having 3 legit wrs was a huge part of our success this season...Jernigan hasn't done anything to be guaranteed that 3rd spot, if HAM is gone I'm all for drafting another WR & the best man wins that 3rd spot..[/quote]

i think the Giants will give Jernigan a chance to show up.* imo drafting a wideout at the #2 or #3 would be like wasting the Jernigan pick last year.

of course if a blue chipper is there at 2 or 3*draft 'em.

with the reps Jernigan could man that spot Manningham had.* alls he needs to do is catch the ball!

[/quote] I wouldn't see it as wasting the Jernigan pick...in a way they picked hip up knowing the Steve smith situation wasn't going to work......now we have the manningham situation.....and we all see what having 3 legit wrs did for us this year.....assuming a small school guy with no experience like Jernigan is going to pick up where manningham left off is a big gamble, HAM could be a #1 on alot of teams & 2# on most, not small shoes to fill....

Also, nicks is hurt a few games every season that he's been in the league

+ Reply to Thread