+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James Hanna TE

Hybrid View

James Hanna TE

What about this guy for a TE? He has the best 40 time for TE. If he can catch good, he could always be taught to block......

Re: James Hanna TE

this kid looked good 3-4 th round could be a steal.

after getting a pass catching TE in beckum, i'm not so sure the giants go the same route this time. if we get a TE we'll get someone more like Dwayne Allen - someone that can block pretty good already or at least has the frame for it.

Veteran

combine doesn't tell even 30% of the players ability

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

[quote user="qroze"]after getting a pass catching TE in beckum, i'm not so sure the giants go the same route this time. if we get a TE we'll get someone more like Dwayne Allen - someone that can block pretty good already or at least has the frame for it.
    [/quote] pass catching TE in beckum? I guess if you consider the fact that hes not a blocker......but not quite the pass catching type were looking for......we need a legit TE

Analysts are saying he's a "work out warrior" but doesn't play to that speed.

[quote user="C1010"]Analysts are saying he's a "work out warrior" but doesn't play to that speed.
    [/quote]I think Vernon Davis was a work out warrior as well. Look at him now.