+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James Hanna TE

James Hanna TE

What about this guy for a TE? He has the best 40 time for TE. If he can catch good, he could always be taught to block......

Re: James Hanna TE

this kid looked good 3-4 th round could be a steal.

after getting a pass catching TE in beckum, i'm not so sure the giants go the same route this time. if we get a TE we'll get someone more like Dwayne Allen - someone that can block pretty good already or at least has the frame for it.

Veteran

combine doesn't tell even 30% of the players ability

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

[quote user="qroze"]after getting a pass catching TE in beckum, i'm not so sure the giants go the same route this time. if we get a TE we'll get someone more like Dwayne Allen - someone that can block pretty good already or at least has the frame for it.
    [/quote] pass catching TE in beckum? I guess if you consider the fact that hes not a blocker......but not quite the pass catching type were looking for......we need a legit TE

Analysts are saying he's a "work out warrior" but doesn't play to that speed.

[quote user="C1010"]Analysts are saying he's a "work out warrior" but doesn't play to that speed.
    [/quote]I think Vernon Davis was a work out warrior as well. Look at him now.

Veteran

[quote user="FlyingTruck"][quote user="C1010"]Analysts are saying he's a "work out warrior" but doesn't play to that speed.
    [/quote]I think Vernon Davis was a work out warrior as well. Look at him now.[/quote]

Yeah man, same with that Vernon Gholston guy...straight beast

He has my last name so I'm for it!

I'd love to wear a Hanna gmen jersey in the future lol

Veteran

[quote user="FlyingTruck"][quote user="C1010"]Analysts are saying he's a "work out warrior" but doesn't play to that speed.
    [/quote]I think Vernon Davis was a work out warrior as well. Look at him now.[/quote]

You're leaving out the part about Davis having a way better college career. Hanna wasn't nearly as productive or involved in the Oklahoma offense as Davis was to the Maryland offense.

JR was on NFL Network today and he pretty much said the Giants mainly grade prospects based on their play in college and the combine is just for confirming certain things.

+ Reply to Thread