+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

So I got off the redeye yesterday and a gigantic man is standing in front of me

buying a bottle of water at 7AM in Newark Airport.

I thought I recognized him and said aloud "David how are you?"

His head spun around and I knew he must indeed be David Diehl. He smiled and we shook hands.

Nice guy, not as big as you might think, and had about a 34 inch waist (6 inches smaller than me and he must outweigh me by 30-40 lbs)

His fingers were quite nicked up and one broken as we shook hands and I congratulated him and told him I loved his Sirrus Radio show. Fnnnn Patriots must have stepped on his fingers.

I hope they leave David right where he is at LT and don't mess with success.

Re: So I got off the redeye yesterday and a giagantic man is standing in front of me

looks like he is going to RT?

Banned

Re: So I got off the redeye yesterday and a giagantic man is standing in front of me

They seem to move him all over the place but when they leave him at LT we have most of our success

I can see after meeting him why he is so successful. He looks like a guy who can move like a cat for a such big guy

[quote user="BParcells777"]He looks like a guy who can move like a cat for a such big guy
    [/quote]I'll have to meet him then because he looks as stiff as a board on Sundays.

Banned

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="BParcells777"]He looks like a guy who can move like a cat for a such big guy
    [/quote]I'll have to meet him then because he looks as stiff as a board on Sundays.[/quote]

You dont say..........why dont you go root for the Jets and FO

Re: So I got off the redeye yesterday and a gigantic man is standing in front of me

[quote user="BParcells777"]buying a bottle of water at 7AM in Newark Airport.

I thought I recognized him and said aloud "David how are you?"

His head spun around and I knew he must indeed be David Diehl. He smiled and we shook hands.

Nice guy, not as big as you might think, and had about a 34 inch waist (6 inches smaller than me and he must outweigh me by 30-40 lbs)

His fingers were quite nicked up and one broken as we shook hands and I congratulated him and told him I loved his Sirrus Radio show. Fnnnn Patriots must have stepped on his fingers.

I hope they leave David right where he is at LT and don't mess with success.
    [/quote]

Great story. I think that he is the ultimate teammate, and I know that he will do whatever is asked of him, but I really think that we need an monster at LT. I would love to see him on the right side replacing McKenzie, who is also an admirable warrior, but is definitely in need of more time with the 2nd team on the sidelines. Diehl is an amazing asset to the team on and off the field.

I saw jerricho cotchery at jfk at few weeks ago

Banned

Re: So I got off the redeye yesterday and a gigantic man is standing in front of me

Diehl reminds me of Blackburn........highly effective and highly under appreciated

Yes a DE occasionaly gets passed him, but name a LT that does not happen too....we tend to be over critical of our own players....be thankful you have a team that has two Lombardy's in 4 years

When you talk to Eagle and Dallas fans long enough they occasionally begrudgingly let slip how much they envy our team and personnel

Banned

[quote user="myles2424"]I saw jerricho cotchery at jfk at few weeks ago[/quote]

thats nice but he plays for the NY Junior Varsity LOL

[quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="myles2424"]I saw jerricho cotchery at jfk at few weeks ago[/quote]

thats nice but he plays for the NY Junior Varsity LOL
    [/quote]played for the Jets, last season was in Pittsburgh.

Great story on Diehl though---if Reese and TC think he can still contribute, but at a friendlier cap number, than he very well could be our left or right tackle next season.

“Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi