Manningham
    reports Clarke Judge of CBS Sports.

New York
    Giants
    Mario
    Manningham
    (L) fails to catch a pass as he is interfered with by Buffalo
    Bills Drayton Florence (R) in the second quarter during their NFL football
    game in East Rutherford, New Jersey, October 16, 2011. REUTERS/Ray Stubblebine
    (UNITED STATES - Tags: SPORT FOOTBALL)

"Manningham is expected to follow former Giants' assistant Mike Sullivan to
    Tampa Bay.
    Sullivan, who was the Giants' quarterbacks coach, recently took a job as Tampa
    Bay
    's offensive coordinator," Judge wrote.

This news comes less than 24 hours after Manningham said there was a 75% chance he wouldn't be back with the team, and that they're
    not likely to repeat as Super Bowl champions.

While speaking with the media at the NFL Combine, General Manager Jerry Reese conceded to Mario's 75% figure, and acknowledged
    that free agents coming off of Super Bowl victories are often looking for big
    money.

“Obviously, players, when free agency comes around for them, they want to
    make as much money as possible,” Reese said. “We’ll see how it
    unfolds.”

Not only does Super Mario want more money, he wants more passes thrown his
    way … two things Big Blue just can't give him. So, once again, the business side
    of the game rears its ugly head for the Giants and they'll now be looking to
    fill a hole at wide receiver; something that could possibly come via promotion
    from within (see: Ramses Barden and Jerrel Jernigan).

In Tampa, Mario will have the luxury of working with Mike Sullivan, so he
    won't have to extend himself learning a completely new system. He'll also be
    playing in warm weather, which is another commodity he was seeking in free
    agency."

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: REPORT: MARIO MANNINGHAM EXPECTED TO SIGN WITH TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

Yeah....who didn't see that coming? It's a good fit and I hope MM does great with them. As long as Philthy or the Girls didn't get him I am all good.

Thanks MM. You will be forever lauded by Giants fansfor your amazing SB catch!!! Good luck to you sir!

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Not likely to repeat as champions huh... Thanks for the one catch, goodbye.

Was expecting him to go somewhere like NE, CHI or even SD if Mario is cheaper than Jackson. Basically somewhere with a QB who you.would expect to regularly get him the ball in stride down field.

[quote user="prymaxevintage"]Not likely to repeat as champions huh... Thanks for the one catch, goodbye.[/quote]

Yeah that rubbed me the wrong way as well . Are they likley to repeat ? No the odds are always tough to repeat in today's game but no offense to Mario he ain't the reason we will not repeat

[quote user="prymaxevintage"]Not likely to repeat as champions huh... Thanks for the one catch, goodbye.[/quote]

Yeah that rubbed me the wrong way as well . Are they likley to repeat ? No the odds are always tough to repeat in today's game but no offense to Mario he ain't the reason we will not repeat

"and that they're not likely to repeat as Super Bowl champions."

Does he expects to win the Superbowl with the Bucs at their current state? lol!

This is what happens when money starts talking...

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]"and that they're not likely to repeat as Super Bowl champions."

Does he expects to win the Superbowl with the Bucs at their current state? lol!

This is what happens when money starts talking...[/quote]
    seven teams have down it
    The odds are against us from going back to back, you guys are so whiney, grow a thicker skin, he won the superbowl, now he wants money and to get the ball more both of which he probably can't get here, I want him back but seriously...

Mario better be careful,the grass isn't always greener on the other side,better ask Ward and S.Smith.I can understand he wants a better deal but he's wanted here and our patience with him will be go along way.He gets off to a bad start with another team,it could blow up in his face.Numbers like he put up with us this past season won't fly with other clubs with tremendous expectations out of him,especially with the money he's seeking.Not being selfish but I just hope he's careful with his decision.