+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Who will be our breakout star next year?

Should we prepare for the Da'Rel Scott experience?

It seems like every year someone on this team comes seemingly from relative nowhere--e.g., JPP, Osi, Cruz. I would even put Ballard, Boss and Smith in this category. Boss made us say Shockey who? And Smith led to comments about him being the real Steve Smith.

I'm sure that every team has players who emerge and perform beyond expectations, but the Giants have had some real stars emerge like that.

Re: Who will be our breakout star next year?

Possibly Jernigan. Most of the guys that you mentioned, they broke out in year 2.

Look for Jacquan Williams to have a breakout year.

[quote user="Bluesmash"]Should we prepare for the Da'Rel Scott experience?

It seems like every year someone on this team comes seemingly from relative nowhere--e.g., JPP, Osi, Cruz. I would even put Ballard, Boss and Smith in this category. Boss made us say Shockey who? And Smith led to comments about him being the real Steve Smith.

I'm sure that every team has players who emerge and perform beyond expectations, but the Giants have had some real stars emerge like that.[/quote] scott,prince and austin that's my 3!

I would have to agreewith other posters. I would say either Jernigan and/or Prince.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Veteran

[quote user="tripleaamin9"]Look for Jacquan Williams to have a breakout year.
    [/quote]
    I like Jacquian to have a big year too.

Jernigan will have a great year as the new #3 WR, Jaquian (sp?) Williams will become another Boley, and maybe Da'Rel Scott if BJ and Ware are out (I seriously hope BJ can come to a deal that works out better for both him and the giants though)...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

I just want Da'rel Scott to have better ball handling next year, with most likely the few more touches he will be getting.

JJ is who I hope breaks out and becomes a great #3 for us.

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="tripleaamin9"]Look for Jacquan Williams to have a breakout year.
    [/quote]
    Williams,prince.....I sense us getting let down by Austin,i just gotta feeling....

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="tripleaamin9"]Look for Jacquan Williams to have a breakout year.
    [/quote]
    Williams,prince.....I sense us getting let down by Austin,i just gotta feeling....[/quote]Not if you keep your expectations low.

2 years out of football and coming off a torn pec, which has definitely hindered his ability to build strength, can't expect much next year.