+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

With Manningham seemingly Out the Door who will JR get for his replacement?

Big loss but it's all about the Money right? Do you think JR will pay big money for Wes Welker?

He's gonna be expensive too I guess & we all know the Pats won't pay him but will the Giants?

I do know they have to have 3 quality WRs though. Too many season injuries with hamstrings & such.

I don't think they have anyone ready to fill in except Hixon but he's 1 knee injury away from being out of the league & haven't heard even if he can be ready to go this year.

Hmmmmmm......

Re: With Manningham seemingly Out the Door who will JR get for his replacement?

Resse was talking about this kid. Not to sure 5ft 8 yikes Just hope its not another Moss.Maybe a Sproles type of player.

Hes done it all.

Caught 262 passes for 3,128 yards (11.9-yard avg.) and 18 touchdowns…Carried the ball 132 times for 892 yards (6.8-yard avg.) and 5 scores…Completed 7-of-10 passes for 43 yards and 2 touchdowns… Returned 67 kickoffs for 1,580 yards (23.4-yard avg.) and 1 score and ran back 29 punts for 372 yards (12.8-yard avg.) and a touchdown…Recorded 3 solo tackles…Amassed a school and Sun Belt Conference-record 5,972 all-purpose yards and totaled 25 touchdowns on 490 touches and averaged 119.4 yards a game.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

[quote user="ibbill"]Resse was talking about this kid. Not to sure 5ft 8 yikes Just hope its not another Moss.Maybe a Sproles type of player.

Hes done it all.

Caught 262 passes for 3,128 yards (11.9-yard avg.) and 18 touchdowns…Carried the ball 132 times for 892 yards (6.8-yard avg.) and 5 scores…Completed 7-of-10 passes for 43 yards and 2 touchdowns… Returned 67 kickoffs for 1,580 yards (23.4-yard avg.) and 1 score and ran back 29 punts for 372 yards (12.8-yard avg.) and a touchdown…Recorded 3 solo tackles…Amassed a school and Sun Belt Conference-record 5,972 all-purpose yards and totaled 25 touchdowns on 490 touches and averaged 119.4 yards a game.[/quote]

Who are you talking about?

Reese will be looking for Jerigan to step up. It's our M.O. We'll take a WR in the 4th rd unless someone we want happens to fall to us or a veteran FA comes cheap.

TE is our concern on offense as well as the line. Our WR coaching staff has been exceptional. They will get Jerigan up to speed and he knows the system.

oops yikes Jernigan,

[quote user="FBomb"]

Reese will be looking for Jerigan to step up.* It's our M.O.* We'll take a WR in the 4th rd unless someone we want happens to fall to us or a veteran FA comes cheap.

TE is our concern on offense as well as the line.* Our WR coaching staff has been exceptional.* They will get Jerigan up to speed and he knows the system.

[/quote]

Jerigan is JR serious? Not a lot of confidence there I'm afraid but hope I'm wrong.

Guess he had to say that. Just don't see it happening.

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="FBomb"]

Reese will be looking for Jerigan to step up. It's our M.O. We'll take a WR in the 4th rd unless someone we want happens to fall to us or a veteran FA comes cheap.

TE is our concern on offense as well as the line. Our WR coaching staff has been exceptional. They will get Jerigan up to speed and he knows the system.

[/quote] Jerigan is JR serious? Not a lot of confidence there I'm afraid but hope I'm wrong.[/quote]

How much confidence did you have when Reese said he thinks that we have the TE we need already on the roster after we lost Boss? I think JR deserves the benefit of the doubt and maybe "Jernigan" gets up to speed with an actual offseason program.

Hope your right for sure.

Then again he liked Moss for way to long. If Moss had not been hurt would have Cruz got to play much in the Jets game where he scored 3TD.

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="FBomb"]

Reese will be looking for Jerigan to step up.* It's our M.O.* We'll take a WR in the 4th rd unless someone we want happens to fall to us or a veteran FA comes cheap.

TE is our concern on offense as well as the line.* Our WR coaching staff has been exceptional.* They will get Jerigan up to speed and he knows the system.

[/quote] Jerigan is JR serious? Not a lot of confidence there I'm afraid but hope I'm wrong.[/quote]

How much confidence did you have when Reese said he thinks that we have the TE we need already on the roster after we lost Boss?* I think JR deserves the benefit of the doubt and maybe "Jernigan"* gets up to speed with an actual offseason program.

[/quote]

Yep maybe so JR proved me wrong several times starting way back when when Tiki & Shockey left. He just kept the Giants right on ticking so I guess I just need to let JR do his thing & go ahead & get my 2012 season SB tickets....if they're any left that is. Go Blue.