+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen Hill

Stephen Hill

6'4 215 4.3 forty and almost a 40 inch vertical and the fastest ten yard split ever recorded. Would he be in the discussion at 32?

Re: Stephen Hill

[quote user="BluGiantPies"]6'4 215 4.3 forty and almost a 40 inch vertical and the fastest ten yard split ever recorded. Would he be in the discussion at 32?[/quote]

Ever recorded? Oh my

Lets not too excited about this guy. Look at the offense he came from. With this team he immediately becomes somewhat of a project. Plus hes had issues with coming up with the easy drop.

Yes, he was extremely impressive and has to be in first round discussion now. Its not just his straight line speed, his ball skills and body control in the air is very great as well. Still... hes a work in progress and needs to develop a route tree otherwise he'll be just a one-dimensional type player on the giants

Yes he came from the triple option. He was underused. We are a team that can be patient with him BC we have two other dominant pass catchers and we don't need him to be the saviour right away. That would be the best situation for him to succeed. And yes it was the fastest ten yard split ever electronically recorded, the previous record was Chris Johnson at 1.4 flat look it up.

Don't be surprised when a team falls in love with the guy & takes him before were on the board...

Veteran

[quote user="myles2424"]Don't be surprised when a team falls in love with the guy & takes him before were on the board...[/quote]
    this.

some team is going to fall in love with this combine numbers and reference him to the likes of megatron 2.0 i see the pats taking a shot at him in one of their 2 first round picks

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

[quote user="Neverend"][quote user="BluGiantPies"]6'4 215 4.3 forty and almost a 40 inch vertical and the fastest ten yard split ever recorded. Would he be in the discussion at 32?[/quote]

Ever recorded? Oh my

Lets not too excited about this guy. Look at the offense he came from. With this team he immediately becomes somewhat of a project. Plus hes had issues with coming up with the easy drop.

Yes, he was extremely impressive and has to be in first round discussion now. Its not just his straight line speed, his ball skills and body control in the air is very great as well. Still... hes a work in progress and needs to develop a route tree otherwise he'll be just a one-dimensional type player on the giants[/quote]The Drop in the UNC game was the worst drop I saw all season

I hope not but if some team does fall in love and grab him it pushes another more talented player down so while I would love to get him it wouldn't be terrible if he was selected before we pick either

All it takes is for one team. Especially if Mike Wallace leaves Pitt.

Drops like against UNC happen all the time. Anxiety of being "too open".

[quote user="bLuereverie"]All it takes is for one team. Especially if Mike Wallace leaves Pitt.

Drops like against UNC happen all the time. Anxiety of being "too open".[/quote] why not?

[quote user="Voldamort"][quote user="bLuereverie"]All it takes is for one team. Especially if Mike Wallace leaves Pitt.

Drops like against UNC happen all the time. Anxiety of being "too open".[/quote] why not?[/quote]

Getting 1000posts a month does not make you cool if you can't type more than two sentences.

+ Reply to Thread