+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Manningham's Replacement will be Stephen Hill from Georgia Tech

Stephen Hill just ran a 4.36 at the combine. He thinks he ran 4.30. This is amazing for a 6-5 receiver. Giants can get him in the third round. With Cruz in the slot and Nicks on the outside, his size and speed ratio would be AWESOME for the Giants !!!! He does not have the hands of Calvin Johnson, but he is a talent. Ga Tech has produced stars in the past. here is hoping !!!!

Go Giants !!!

Re: Manningham's Replacement will be Stephen Hill from Georgia Tech

[quote user="wgsgiants"]

Stephen Hill just ran a 4.36 at the combine.* He thinks he ran 4.30.* This is amazing for a 6-5 receiver.* Giants can get him in the third round.* With Cruz in the slot and Nicks on the outside, his size and speed ratio would be AWESOME for the Giants !!!!* He does not have the hands of Calvin Johnson, but he is a talent.* Ga Tech has produced stars in the past.* here is hoping !!!!

*Go Giants !!!

[/quote]

There ya go the Giants WR promblems are now officially OVER. GO BLUE.

Veteran

[quote user="wgsgiants"]

Stephen Hill just ran a 4.36 at the combine.* He thinks he ran 4.30.* This is amazing for a 6-5 receiver.* Giants can get him in the third round.* With Cruz in the slot and Nicks on the outside, his size and speed ratio would be AWESOME for the Giants !!!!* He does not have the hands of Calvin Johnson, but he is a talent.* Ga Tech has produced stars in the past.* here is hoping !!!!

*Go Giants !!!

[/quote]

I'm not seeing it. His draft stock is definitely up after today. I don't know if the Giants are going to spend another early round pick on a receiver.

[quote user="WR4Life"][quote user="wgsgiants"]

*Go Giants !!!

[/quote]
    Having 3 legit wrs was a huge part of our success , I wouldn't be surprised......one thing I've learned is, we always get surprised on draft day
    I'm not seeing it. His draft stock is definitely up after today. I don't know if the Giants are going to spend another early round pick on a receiver.[/quote]

All-Pro

[quote user="wgsgiants"]

*Go Giants !!!

[/quote]
    We don't need to waste a draft pick on a WR when we have the answer already on the roster. With more playing time I think any of the 3 could come up huge just like Cruz did. I am talking devin Thomas, barden or JJ
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="wgsgiants"]

*Go Giants !!!

[/quote]
    We don't need to waste a draft pick on a WR when we have the answer already on the roster. With more playing time I think any of the 3 could come up huge just like Cruz did. I am talking devin Thomas, barden or JJ[/quote] Thomas & barden haven't shown a thing to make any believe they deserve to be full time wrs.....
    And Jernigan got zero experience this year & will basically be a rookie all over again....
    We WILL add another WR, when is the question...

All-Pro

The Raiders see that speed and draft him in the first round...

We have a lot of talent on the team already we don't need to pick every single guy people feel is a ALL STAR we just prove that this year no onw thought we would win the superbowl this year we have very good young talent. All we need to do is continue building threw the draft and who ever get traded or cut will get replace because the Giants draft really good almost every year.

[quote user="barran21"]The Raiders see that speed and draft him in the first round...
    [/quote]

They trade up to STL's #2 to do so.

I wouldnt be surprised if we go WR in the 3rd. especially a 6'5 guy who runs a 4.3...he did draft barden. we didnt really need a wr that year. Hard to predict what JR does in drafts