+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I officially rescind my preferrance to draft Vontaze Burfict

We really need a high-intensity LB but there is so much negativity swirling around this kid to make this pick worth it in the 1st round...maybe if he fell to the 3rd or 4th it would be a pick to consider but he has issues...I doubt he has a chance to be a Giant

Re: I officially rescind my preferrance to draft Vontaze Burfict

down with that 3rd

He needs to have a big day tomorrow if he wants to be a first round pick.

[quote user="hungrrrry"]We really need a high-intensity LB but there is so much negativity swirling around this kid to make this pick worth it in the 1st round...maybe if he fell to the 3rd or 4th it would be a pick to consider but he has issues...I doubt he has a chance to be a Giant[/quote]
    I'm not looking for a LB in the 1st anymore, but I'd take him in the 2nd. It's possible that he could fall.

Veteran

Yeah I wanted him in the 1st, then I heard Mayock **** on him lol. So I don't want him anymore...not in the 1st atleast.

Wow Mayock has some stroke.

He can change the entire message board's mind with a 2 minute segment.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

i never really wanted burfict to begin with BUT mayock to me is the best draft expert there is and is right about what hes saying 99% of the time

Veteran

[quote user="burier"]Wow Mayock has some stroke.

He can change the entire message board's mind with a 2 minute segment.[/quote]
    Loll.. Well to be honest I only liked Burficit because of a highlight video I saw.

Mayock is a good dude and he was the first person I heard say anything positive/negative about him in regards to being in the NFL.

On top of all this..I just trust our FO. If we take him in the 1st I would believe they know what they are doing.

Drafts are no big deal to me anymore.

Veteran

Besides the photo of Burfict pointing at a QB from his position and a few hits down field, I don't understand the love affair with this guy.

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="burier"]Wow Mayock has some stroke.

He can change the entire message board's mind with a 2 minute segment.[/quote]
    Loll.. Well to be honest I only liked Burficit because of a highlight video I saw.

Mayock is a good dude and he was the first person I heard say anything positive/negative about him in regards to being in the NFL.

On top of all this..I just trust our FO. If we take him in the 1st I would believe they know what they are doing.

Drafts are no big deal to me anymore.[/quote]"Drafts are no big deal to me anymore", I guess that Nicks and JPP prove that drafts do not matter much right?
    As far as Burfict go, I live in AZ and I have seen him a couple of times playing. He has some good skills, but he is very raw. Also, somehow the other teams seem to be able to get under his skin too easily and make him lose control. I have seen the HC (Dennis Erickson) benching him a couple of times because of stupid penalties that cost them points and ultimately the games. He is not a 1st rounder for sure, if he is available in the 3rd, then we should take him.