+ Reply to Thread

If you had to pick one

Would you rather repeat next year or wait a year and then win the Super Bowl in our own house? Obviously, doing both would be great, but no team has ever won 3 straight, let alone made the Super Bowl and lose after winning the previous 2. I think I would rather win in NY because no team has done that either.

Re: If you had to pick one

I'll take next year FTW!

If I could control the threads of fate with regards to football, SB48 would be Giants 27, Jets 20. It would only be fitting for the first Super Bowl in a cold-weather stadium to be contested between that stadium's two teams, and of course the Giants would win that...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

wait a year

if we don't win next year then we can say "We'll get em next year at home"

but what you're basically asking is if we'd rather take a year off and that's crazy.

Anything could happen before that SB in 14.

Win now!
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]If I could control the threads of fate with regards to football, SB48 would be Giants 27, Jets 20. It would only be fitting for the first Super Bowl in a cold-weather stadium to be contested between that stadium's two teams, and of course the Giants would win that...[/quote]
    +1. Totally. Make the final 21-20, with Eli leading the game winner down the field in the final 2 minutes of the game. And ex-Jet Weatherford having the Jets start 3 times from within their own 10.

I'd be much more enamored of winning it at home instead of repeating.

[quote user="burier"]if we don't win next year then we can say "We'll get em next year at home"

but what you're basically asking is if we'd rather take a year off and that's crazy.

Anything could happen before that SB in 14.

Win now![/quote]

yep.

Take it next year.