+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just got my son his first official jersey for xmas

My work mate just got back from NY with my sons first official NY Giants jersey. Gonna wrap it up for xmas...cant wait to see him in it on xmas day. All he's been saying all season is "when am i gonna be able to get a Giants tackling shirt daddy?"

I wanted to get him a piere-paul one but my workmate couldnt find one...my sons only 3 so they probably couldnt fit all the name letters on such a small jersey... so he's got a number 10 Manning.

Update picture for my sig to follow just after xmas.

Following the Giants isnt a hobby...its in the blood and part of life.

Go Giants !!

Re: Just got my son his first official jersey for xmas

[quote user="britishblue2"]My work mate just got back from NY with my sons first official NY Giants jersey. Gonna wrap it up for xmas...cant wait to see him in it on xmas day. All he's been saying all season is "when am i gonna be able to get a Giants tackling shirt daddy?"

I wanted to get him a piere-paul one but my workmate couldnt find one...my sons only 3 so they probably couldnt fit all the name letters on such a small jersey... so he's got a number 10 Manning.

Go Giants !![/quote]

Good choice. He will go down as one of the best Giant QB's ever and even a better person. JPP would also have been a good choice.

You can never go wrong with an Elite Manning jersey!

JPP would have been a good choice too. I'd like a JPP jersey, but I refuse to wear a jersey with a guy younger than myself! :-) Nicks was my last jersey!

[quote user="britishblue2"]My work mate just got back from NY with my sons first official NY Giants jersey. Gonna wrap it up for xmas...cant wait to see him in it on xmas day. All he's been saying all season is "when am i gonna be able to get a Giants tackling shirt daddy?"

Go Giants !![/quote]

"tackling shirt" is great. hope he likes it

Cool. Looking forward to see him donning his new tackling shirt!

I got my two girls the jerseys they asked for.

My oldest will be sporting a Cruz 80 and my youngest will be wearing a Manningham 82. Those will go along with the Mannings they now own.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905 Get well, get back #80

[quote user="Roosevelt"]Cool.* Looking forward to see him donning his new tackling shirt!

My oldest will be sporting a Cruz 80 and my youngest will be wearing a Manningham 82.* Those will go along with the Mannings they now own.
    [/quote]

Can i ask you something? I'm highly thinking about getting a Cruz jersey, is it even worth it? I feel like the FO will get rid of this kid and he's one of my favorite receivers, so I'm so hesitant

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="Roosevelt"]Cool. Looking forward to see him donning his new tackling shirt!

My oldest will be sporting a Cruz 80 and my youngest will be wearing a Manningham 82. Those will go along with the Mannings they now own.
    [/quote]

Can i ask you something? I'm highly thinking about getting a Cruz jersey, is it even worth it? I feel like the FO will get rid of this kid and he's one of my favorite receivers, so I'm so hesitant[/quote]

go for it.

FO would have to be high to let him go. Barring some crazy unforeseen circumstance, VC80 should be a Giant for quite some time...

Go Giants !![/quote]

lol haha nice.

when in doubt, go Eli.

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="Roosevelt"]Cool.* Looking forward to see him donning his new tackling shirt!

My oldest will be sporting a Cruz 80 and my youngest will be wearing a Manningham 82.* Those will go along with the Mannings they now own.
    [/quote]

Can i ask you something? I'm highly thinking about getting a Cruz jersey, is it even worth it? I feel like the FO will get rid of this kid and he's one of my favorite receivers, so I'm so hesitant[/quote]

go for it.

FO would have to be high to let him go. Barring some crazy unforeseen circumstance, VC80 should be a Giant for quite some time...
    [/quote]

True that, cheers.

I have a justin tuck jersey in blue which eh this year I don't like too much, so I wanted to switch it up and get a white jersey, and for some reason the white Cruz is so nice, and his number is nice.

Plus, he's easily topped my favorite receiver of the year, so that's why I chose him over Nicks.

But I'm still uneasy with the white jersey, I've always loved blue because it stands out, but to go out and what-not, the white jersey is actually nice

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="Roosevelt"]Cool. Looking forward to see him donning his new tackling shirt!

[/quote]

go for it.

[/quote]

True that, cheers.

I have a justin tuck jersey in blue which eh this year I don't like too much, so I wanted to switch it up and get a white jersey, and for some reason the white Cruz is so nice, and his number is nice.

Plus, he's easily topped my favorite receiver of the year, so that's why I chose him over Nicks.

But I'm still uneasy with the white jersey, I've always loved blue because it stands out, but to go out and what-not, the white jersey is actually nice[/quote]

Yea, white Cruz looks nice. I'm tryna get a blue JPP...

besides my Eli jersey, I already got a white Nicks...now I'm thinking either JPP/Cruz...

Too hard to choose one, I'm prolly gonna cop both..lol