+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Derrick Moye??

Hybrid View

Derrick Moye??

Derrick Moye anybody?? I always thought he was one of the most underrated receivers in the NCAA, since Mario is all but gone, Moye would be great to get in the 4th or 5th, i know we dont have a need at receiver but if Moye is there i would love to take him

Veteran

Re: Derrick Moye??

[quote user="B-Red22"]Derrick Moye anybody?? I always thought he was one of the most underrated receivers in the NCAA, since Mario is all but gone, Moye would be great to get in the 4th or 5th, i know we dont have a need at receiver but if Moye is there i would love to take him[/quote]

we do need receivers, for this one simple reason...competition.
    the fact that we came out this year and proved to be a passing threat proves that the times of our run first offense is changing, now don't get me wrong giants football is predicated on the run but we have a QB that is smart, accurate and strong with the rock.

add weapons now!

i know we have barden, jernnigan, and thomas, thats cool im glad their there to compete amongst each other but i say bring in 2-3 more guys in camp and let this be a fight for that 3rd spot, hell make it a fight for 2nd as well cruz is not out the loop either. competitive advancement this is how we stay sharp IMHO.

and you cant help but prepare for injuries

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Re: Derrick Moye??

bump