+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

WOAAAAA our boy T2 is making progress baby!!!!! Lets get it kid!

ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

All-Pro

Re: WOAAAAA our boy T2 is making progress baby!!!!! Lets get it kid!

Hope we can keep him in blue, but not for a bunch of dough. I kinda though he wasa bit overrated as a corner overall. He is great at position and tackling, but he doesnt seem to ball hawk or elevate to knock passes away. He was physical off the line, but not down the field.

Overall though, I like him, but I think he would be behind Cweb and Prince next year.

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Hope we can keep him in blue, but not for a bunch of dough. I kinda though he wasa bit overrated as a corner overall. He is great at position and tackling, but he doesnt seem to ball hawk or elevate to knock passes away. He was physical off the line, but not down the field.

Overall though, I like him, but I think he would be behind Cweb and Prince next year.

[/quote]

T2 is absolutely a ball hawk he just has issues dealing with speedy receivers... he gets burnt a lot over the top... however if our LBers can do their job we could give him safety help over the top.

He would play the role of Charles Woodson if Prince is ready to play the outside.

C-Web, Prince & T2.... man this defense could be ridiculous if everyone could stay healthy
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

lol.

You guys are funny
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="burier"]lol.

You guys are funny[/quote]

Whys that? []
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

no way he gets big money. Two ACLs and has yet to really prove he is all that.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

no way he gets big money. Two ACLs and has yet to really prove he is all that.

[/quote]

Exactly.. should come fairly cheap... I'd sign him to a 3-4 year deal
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

Lets hope he does not pull a Steve Smith. I would love to see him back. Hopefully he does not want a ton of money to stay here.

Come on what has he done? I don't think he deserves big money earn it first. It wouldn't bother me if we couldn't fit him under the cap.

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

T2 is absolutely a ball hawk he just has issues dealing with speedy receivers... he gets burnt a lot over the top... however if our LBers can do their job we could give him safety help over the top.

He would play the role of Charles Woodson if Prince is ready to play the outside.

C-Web, Prince & T2.... man this defense could be ridiculous if everyone could stay healthy
    [/quote]

T2 is not a ballhawk. He had 5 picks in '10... on ~130 targets (1 every 26 targets). People knock Webster for having 4, but he did that on about half as many targets (1 every 19 targets, still not great, but a damn sight better than T2's).