+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ILB Mychal Kendricks

Bench Player

ILB Mychal Kendricks

This guys looking solid at the combine, and Mayock said some nice things about him. Anyone here seen any tape on him and know more, or have any idea about what round he's projected?

Re: ILB Mychal Kendricks

Not much. I did see he was barely 5'11 and ran with some very impressive acceleration

How has this guy gone under the radar?
    Did a little research, he's not a slouch.....
    Productive, PAC 12 defensive player of the year....

Bench Player

He looked really fluid running through all the drills, which is what impresses me the most. It's nice that he did great at the 40, the vert, and the long jump but the smoothness he shows in change of direction on the field has me liking this guy a lot. I don't really watch much college football which is why I was wondering if anyone had seen good things from him in actual games.

Veteran

[quote user="myles2424"]How has this guy gone under the radar?
    Productive, PAC 10 defensive player of the year....[/quote]

Well, he's small/short and played on a Pac10 team that wasn't USC, Stanford, or Oregon.

Could be a solid nickle backer in Fewel's defense.

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="myles2424"]How has this guy gone under the radar?

Well, he's small/short and played on a Pac10 team that wasn't USC, Stanford, or Oregon.

[/quote]he's 5'11....not ideal, but if he was 6'0 nobody would mention his height, one inch doesn't make much of a difference......not to mention he's 240...

Veteran

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="myles2424"]How has this guy gone under the radar?

[/quote]he's 5'11....not ideal, but if he was 6'0 nobody would mention his height, one inch doesn't make much of a difference......not to mention he's 240...[/quote]

They'd still say he was undersized. They did about Greg Jones

I'm not saying I agree, but there's a lot more than 2 inches worth of perception between 5'11" and 6'1"

Andrew Luck and Cam Newton put up VERY similar numbers yet Newton is the athletic freak while Luck in unathletic. Perception is what it is... doesn't make it right.

Just watched some of red eyes tape on him, and he looks legit. The only negative I really saw with him is some of the elite olineman locked on to him and washed him outta the play. He's not the best at shedding blocks ESP against elite competition like Stanford online. If you can keep him clean he'd be a real good player tho, he rushes the passer extremely well.

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="myles2424"]How has this guy gone under the radar?

[/quote]he's 5'11....not ideal, but if he was 6'0 nobody would mention his height, one inch doesn't make much of a difference......not to mention he's 240...[/quote]

They'd still say he was undersized. They did about Greg Jones

I'm not saying I agree, but there's a lot more than 2 inches worth of perception between 5'11" and 6'1"

Andrew Luck and Cam Newton put up VERY similar numbers yet Newton is the athletic freak while Luck in unathletic. Perception is what it is... doesn't make it right.
    [/quote] he's a much faster version of Greg jones

[quote user="myles2424"]How has this guy gone under the radar?
    Productive, PAC 12 defensive player of the year....[/quote] What round are we talking about here?

+ Reply to Thread